"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
My nikka out here looking like CyberBoosie :lolbron:

photomode-10122020-202547.png

CraftyEarnestGoldfish-max-1mb.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna enjoy this shyt so bad :francis:

try stadia...if you buy the game then within a week they’ll send you a code to redeem the premiere edition for free...you can then stream/play it on your TV...you get a free month trial for their pro subscription so you can play it in 4K/30 or if not then 1080/60...all signs point to it looking much better than the PS5 and other consoles...XSX is the only console that comes close to it as it offers the same fidelity/performance options...only cost to you is the price of the game and you’ll need high speed internet

Daps
try stadia...if you buy the game then within a week they’ll send you a code to redeem the premiere edition for free...you can then stream/play it on your TV...you get a free month trial for their pro subscription so you can play it in 4K/30 or if not then 1080/60...all signs point to it looking better than the PS5 and other console...XSX is the only console that comes close to it as it offers the same fidelity/performance options

On a ps5 unfortunately lol

I’m confident they’ll patch this bio to par I just wanna know when.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Do the graphics settings determine the amount of people you see in the streets ? I see reports of people complaining it's not enough people in night city but i am playing on ultra settings and the streets are packed with people ?
in the "gameplay" settings there's a setting for crowd density. also a "Slow HDD" mode for those without a SSD

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Might have to start over...I done double and triple crossed so many people half the damn city on my ass and I aint even did 3 missions of the main story yet :mjlol:

Did a specific mission where you can cut somebody out a deal...then i cut the person who told me to cut the original person out the deal :mjlol:

Forgot a triple crossed them and went back and they were like :ufdup:

This corporate scumbag shyt harder than I thought :whew:

:russ::mjlol:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try stadia...if you buy the game then within a week they’ll send you a code to redeem the premiere edition for free...you can then stream/play it on your TV...you get a free month trial for their pro subscription so you can play it in 4K/30 or if not then 1080/60...all signs point to it looking much better than the PS5 and other consoles...XSX is the only console that comes close to it as it offers the same fidelity/performance options...only cost to you is the price of the game and you’ll need high speed internet

Amen brother, as a very casual gamer into the lore of Cyberpunk I went with Stadia and compared to my friends, I am cruising along this. No download, buy the game, get free chromeultra and controller in the post and meantime you can play on your mac/pc if you got a good connection. Also I believe you can play up to 2 hours and if you don't enjoy it you can get a refund... so win win...