"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's funny how gamers are pointing to other games as good examples running on old hardware. Every game last gen was capped 30FPS, even on the PS4 Pro. They really thought this shyt would go smooth?:dwillhuh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shoulda called this Cyberpiff 2077. :wow:

Keep tryin to do the main quest n keep gettin distracted.:francis:

i know im a lil fukked up right now but why do i keep readin Wakako as Wakanda every tume she calls? Im stupid:snoop:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
How it's going so far on PS4 base?
I’m watching my brother play and there’s been some pop in. There’s this glitch I see as a Corpo during the prologue nothing is happening during a ride back with Jackie and the police stop him. The police aren’t doing shyt and my brother is just sitting there in the car and Jackie and saying shyt.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoulda called this Cyberpiff 2077. :wow:

Keep tryin to do the main quest n keep gettin distracted.:francis:

i know im a lil fukked up right now but why do i keep readin Wakako as Wakanda every tume she calls? Im stupid:snoop:
It has some flaws obviously but the more I play the immersive it gets. The random assaults I came across have all been the Tiger gang. The last one I encountered one of the opps got away in car so I followed homie and merked him and his homies:mjlol:

edit: the job wasn’t done they had about 5 civilians locked up in a container, I heard a banging noise and looked over to see that I could open it up. I had my tech shotti drawn waiting to blow up some more orange chicken but they had hostages :dead:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I’m watching my brother play and there’s been some pop in. There’s this glitch I see as a Corpo during the prologue nothing is happening during a ride back with Jackie and the police stop him. The police aren’t doing shyt and my brother is just sitting there in the car and Jackie and saying shyt.
Wow my brother had to reload his save three times for it to finally run :francis: