"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amen brother, as a very casual gamer into the lore of Cyberpunk I went with Stadia and compared to my friends, I am cruising along this. No download, buy the game, get free chromeultra and controller in the post and meantime you can play on your mac/pc if you got a good connection. Also I believe you can play up to 2 hours and if you don't enjoy it you can get a refund... so win win...

ya the digital refund policy is very similar to the oculus quest and not as restrictive as sony’s

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Do the graphics settings determine the amount of people you see in the streets ? I see reports of people complaining it's not enough people in night city but i am playing on ultra settings and the streets are packed with people ?

The ones complaining about this are grasping at straws to try & discredit the game in any way possible. The streets are populated just fine. People are driving to remote parts of the city, down back streets & what not, yet still expecting it to look like Shibuya Crossing.

I've even seen people try to say the city is dead at night :dead:

Drive down your block at 3:30 in the morning & let me know how many people you see just chillin outside.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay...

Let's keep it a buck...

If you own a PS5 or Series X...you are ayibg the game at a better performance/quality than the majority of pc owners.

To claim THIS under the PC umbrella is like showing the Series X version of Cyberpunk and saying "this is the XBOX version."

the amd 570 which is 180 can run the game 1080p 60fps on medium settings so no

nvidia cards got raytracing, so you can only use it on PC, so no again

budget NVIDIA card getting good performance on all settings

Last edited:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the verdict on this coli brehs? GOTY contender or nah?

I've gotta wait for mine to come from Target :beli:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Might have to start over...I done double and triple crossed so many people half the damn city on my ass and I aint even did 3 missions of the main story yet :mjlol:

Did a specific mission where you can cut somebody out a deal...then i cut the person who told me to cut the original person out the deal :mjlol:

Forgot a triple crossed them and went back and they were like :ufdup:

This corporate scumbag shyt harder than I thought :whew:

nah my G that's the way. I did a mission where I snuck up on the target and at the last minute remembered I said I'd talk to her nicely.

bytch pulled a gun on me :gucci:

fukk it NOBODY in this city getting leeway ever again :demonic:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta give R* their props going from one of their open world games to this is night and day
So what's the verdict on this coli brehs? GOTY contender or nah?

I've gotta wait for mine to come from Target :beli:
Nah imo it’s not even close but hey that’s me:hubie:

You or others might get something different out of it. I held my expectations in check and knew it wouldn’t be the coming of Jesus but compared to other games from the past 2 years and other sandbox games I can’t rank it high...yet

Ghosts was just too good and Last of Us 2 even with a debatable story was still something I played nonstop. I would say wait for some patches but there are issues I don’t think they can fix

Last edited: