"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
photomode-10122020-184717.png

Right now i am not caring how i dress too much but once i get crafting upgraded i definitely will.
My nikka out here looking like CyberBoosie :lolbron:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How do we supposed to go about completing all these damn missions? Is there an order?

Fell like I need a strategy guide for this

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Okay...

Let's keep it a buck...

If you own a PS5 or Series X...you are ayibg the game at a better performance/quality than the majority of pc owners.

To claim THIS under the PC umbrella is like showing the Series X version of Cyberpunk and saying "this is the XBOX version."

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Might have to start over...I done double and triple crossed so many people half the damn city on my ass and I aint even did 3 missions of the main story yet :mjlol:

Did a specific mission where you can cut somebody out a deal...then i cut the person who told me to cut the original person out the deal :mjlol:

Forgot a triple crossed them and went back and they were like :ufdup:

This corporate scumbag shyt harder than I thought :whew:

Daps
Might have to start over...I done double and triple crossed so many people half the damn city on my ass and I aint even did 3 missions of the main story yet :mjlol:

Did a specific mission where you can cut somebody out a deal...then i cut the person who told me to cut the original person out the deal :mjlol:

Forgot a triple crossed them and went back and they were like :ufdup:

This corporate scumbag shyt harder than I thought :whew:

Talking bout Dex? :russ:

I wanna enjoy this shyt so bad :francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
thanks...I noticed he didn’t ask/inquire if you downloaded it...dude off the bat told me he could see that I downloaded it and pretty much deaded the conversation...I mentioned that I only downloaded it with the expectation of there being a PS5 upgrade...but he wasn’t trying to hear it...idk maybe they could track and see how long I played it...I did put in about 4-5 hours...mufukkas sent a follow-up email with refund denial in caps in the subject header :mjlol:

Nah look at the lest paragraph he newmi already played it ...

maybe about 45 mins but he knew

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do the graphics settings determine the amount of people you see in the streets ? I see reports of people complaining it's not enough people in night city but i am playing on ultra settings and the streets are packed with people ?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's great... I just wished I had a ps5 and 4k tv... because it's like I'm not getting the full greatness of the game... but it's very fun...so much fun...:pachaha: i dont get what people are complaining about...
My copy will be here Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow.

I got a PS5 ans 4K TV too :blessed:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is fun as hell I’m not sure how or why people are so caught up in the graphics this still looks better than watchdogs legion to me

especially with art dirextion
I know you got a ps5 but on the base and pro just turn off motion blurr and field depth, it looks like a plain game after that which is serviceable imo