"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
this sure as hell didn’t work for me...are you sure you downloaded the game prior to asking for a refund?

I’ll post what I did word for word hold on

I still have the game on system but now there is a big lock on it and it says I have to purchase it
they seem to be very strict in that respect :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC

cyberpunk_2077___behiekjkv.gif

PS5

downloadlpk4t.gif

the writing was on the wall weeks ago...I should’ve followed my instincts and waited for PS5 reviews smh

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
this sure as hell didn’t work for me...are you sure you downloaded the game prior to asking for a refund?

they seem to be very strict in that respect :patrice:

Just copy what I put word for word ...

Worked for me

The game will be locked after they refund it and won’t let you play

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks...I noticed he didn’t ask/inquire if you downloaded it...dude off the bat told me he could see that I downloaded it and pretty much deaded the conversation...I mentioned that I only downloaded it with the expectation of there being a PS5 upgrade...but he wasn’t trying to hear it...idk maybe they could track and see how long I played it...I did put in about 4-5 hours...mufukkas sent a follow-up email with refund denial in caps in the subject header :mjlol:

Just copy what I put word for word ...

Worked for me

The game will be locked after they refund it and won’t let you play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Am I playing a different game..but it looks great on my ps5:mjtf::mjtf:
Sounds like the majority of ya don’t like the game or something:mjtf:
To each their own:manny:
I’m 8hours in and I’m enjoying it:manny:

i feel the same way, like im actually dumbfounded by peopel saiyng its actually ugly on current gen.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I think nikkas playing on 1080p old-ass 40 inch tv's or something because it looks great for me as well. It's about what I would expect the game to be like on PS4 Pro.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo there's hella random shyt going on in this game. I come out my apartment and I see two motherfukkas across the way in the other building banging on a door as they think the person inside overdosed on some shyt they gave him:mjlol:

I was doing a side mission and accidentally drank some random alcohol laying around

Right as I was about to get into combat with some cats that had bounties on them :snoop:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yo there's hella random shyt going on in this game. I come out my apartment and I see two motherfukkas across the way in the other building banging on a door as they think the person inside overdosed on some shyt they gave him:mjlol:

Lol, right as I said this I come across some nikka smacking up a bytch in the hallway, straight giving her the beats :ohhh::picard:

Wondering if I should intervene or would that make me a simp in Night City? :patrice:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps

The majority of these idiots in this thread who claim they don't like the game, yet have spent their entire day posting about it, are just desperately looking for a co-sign. They won't be satisfied until they convince others to not like it as well.

If I was unhappy with the game, I'd just return it & move on. I definitely wouldn't be searching for echo chamber comments on Twitter & posting meaningless comparison pictures. I really don't understand people.