"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude Fingers here
165432019-5e5a494143cb099b86b6c9f768b4b40e4c9834c8-full.gif

what the fukk kinda game did i buy

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How many times does this need to be explained to you? The entire reason for the delay was because they were trying to get the game looking good on PS4/Xbox

Instead of saying fukk everyone who didn't spend $$ on high end PCs and, at the time future consoles, they wanted everyone to be able to play the game without downgrading the quality. Were they too ambitious? Probably. But they literally created something they wanted as many people as possible to enjoy and y'all entitled fakkit gamers complain about everything. Buy the game and enjoy it or don't buy it and fukk off. This constant bytching is some privileged emo CAC shyt. Cut it the fukk out.

You're right. This is definitely acceptable.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It’s operable on last gen. And it’s still a very ambitious and detailed game.

It just doesn’t hold up to versions available on current hardware. The whole point of upgrading your hardware is to get better graphics and performance. It’s no surprise graphics and performance on last gen is lacking.

Forget the concept of graphics, anyone who believed this would match next gen consoles or high spec PC’s are silly. Constant crashes and bugs to the point many have kind of :hubie:given up on the game until a resolution is put in place is hardly operable. If your gaming experience is impacted because interference from glitches and bugs keep impacting it then that’s not a minor issue but a major problem.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Should I cop this game on my Series X? I have a real hard time getting into single player games :snoop:

last game I got into was RDR2, and I think I got half way done b4 I stopped playing it, I got a few days left o. This quarantine and tryna find something to play that’s not an online shooter :pachaha:
I enjoyed RDR2 but also got bored with it.

I think this game is better and more interesting so far, but if you just don’t links single player games it’s probably not for you:manny:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps

Imagine covering games for a living, yet still being stupid enough to think that a game made for current gen systems would graphically outperform a PC version. When has that ever been the case?

It seems a lot of these graphics snobs complaining about the game might actually be retarded. If all you care about is how the game looks, then get the PC version & quit whining.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is all this talk of “oh you should get a high spec PC or should have got a next Gen console broke boy” etc... the fact is if a game is released on a particular console then I expect it to be in working order. The excuses are ridiculous and CDPR apologist need to stop, if this game was not operable on last gen consoles then they shouldn’t have been released on there period. If you release them on there and take my money then you are telling me you are selling a working product.

naaaah you should’ve KNOWN that you were paying $60 for a shytty experience...EVERYONE knows this when it comes to RPGs on consoles...I can tell you NEVER bought a CDPR game before and you’re probably angry because you really should’ve applied that $60 toward your rent lol...just trying to mirror some of the comments I’ve read in here and I feel ridiculous doing so :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Should I cop this game on my Series X? I have a real hard time getting into single player games :snoop:

last game I got into was RDR2, and I think I got half way done b4 I stopped playing it, I got a few days left o. This quarantine and tryna find something to play that’s not an online shooter :pachaha:

If you couldn't make it through red dead, I would not recommend this game. This game is just as big if not bigger and WAY more complex. You will not finish this .

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How many times does this need to be explained to you? The entire reason for the delay was because they were trying to get the game looking good on PS4/Xbox

Instead of saying fukk everyone who didn't spend $$ on high end PCs and, at the time future consoles, they wanted everyone to be able to play the game without downgrading the quality. Were they too ambitious? Probably. But they literally created something they wanted as many people as possible to enjoy and y'all entitled fakkit gamers complain about everything. Buy the game and enjoy it or don't buy it and fukk off. This constant bytching is some privileged emo CAC shyt. Cut it the fukk out.

You are an idiot don’t come at me like a hoe, this clown acting like CDPR was doing it out of the kindness of their heart making this available for last gen gamers.:mjlol: Yes not like they would have greatly been financially impacted if this game wasn’t released on last gen consoles. And many people bought the game because CDPR didn’t allow reviewers to put up vids of last gen. I guarantee you if all these issues were released prior to the release date most people wouldn’t have picked up the game.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Forget the concept of graphics, anyone who believed this would match next gen consoles or high spec PC’s are silly. Constant crashes and bugs to the point many have kind of :hubie:given up on the game until a resolution is put in place is hardly operable. If your gaming experience is impacted because interference from glitches and bugs keep impacting it then that’s not a minor issue but a major problem.
Majority of people playing and enjoying the game. The internet echo chamber full of lying ass nikkas like @ItWasWritten doing all the complaining:mjlol:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got it on Stadia (I am a very casual gamer but was intrigued by this game).... streams perfectly and looks great! Supposedly it is streaming the PC version. I feel guilty that my shyt was 40 bucks including the controller and chromeultra and real gamers having huge bugs. Really liking it so far, very immersive