"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Majority of people playing and enjoying the games. The internet echo chamber full of lying ass nights like @ItWasWritten doing all the complaining:mjlol:

You’ve yet to disprove what I said, PS5 footage plain and simple. You have nothing else to play so you have to accept this I suppose...

Meh...

Fukk you and this ugly ass bland ass game, my refund is secured until the true version next year (so they say)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

You're right. This is definitely acceptable.

Looks playable to me. Maybe the person should have done their research and adjusted their graphical settings first. If not then they shouldn't have bought it. All of the information was public knowledge for weeks before release.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
naaaah you should’ve KNOWN that you were paying $60 for a shytty experience...EVERYONE knows this when it comes to RPGs on consoles...I can tell you NEVER bought a CDPR game before and you’re probably angry because you really should’ve applied that $60 toward your rent lol...just trying to mirror some of the comments I’ve read in here and I feel ridiculous doing so :mjlol:

Hey, I get some of y'all are mad. But really - the vast, vast majority of people playing this aren't having issues. Just hold the L :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I'm stuck on this same ass spot at the beginning.. in training and I hack the TV and make the security guard turn around and I run up from behind him and hit him with a 3 piece and it keeps making me do it over. This shyt better be a glitch :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm really enjoying the game but im getting dumb tired i was up at 4am waiting for the amazon guy... I need some sleep...:mjcry:

Just got to the silverhand prolouge and jesus fukk I need johnny's hand cannon!!! :damn: holy shyt I was blowing LIMBS off... had them looking like alex murphy out there!!!

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
My Xbox one copy didn’t ship from Amazon

but

I just scooped a ps5 digital from direct so ima cancel my Xbox order and get the (almost) definitive version

:ohlawd: God is good