"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
can even talk shyt...y’all got this one

PC graphics always look better than console joints...but we usually get games months/years before y’all so by the time y’all get the shyt the superior graphics are irrelevant to us...but damn the government should make this shyt illegal...how we both pay $60 for the “same” game at the same time and you get that and I got this? I should’ve only been charged $40 for this game...about to write my congressman

The thread needed this to break up all the cornballish trolling:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Somebody's gotta find a way to bottle gamer hype and sell it because these nikkas...:whoo:

Breh I was anticipating this too but good lord :laff: I'd intentionally miss the delivery and roll by a nikkas house if I knew he was sitting up at 4am waiting for me to drop off a video game.

"Delivery rescheduled for 12/11/20 by 11PM"

tenor.gif

:troll:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl saw Tbot and was like "Wow this looks so real! :gladbron: thats ya new lil bytch?"

"I think you can actually fukk her in this game:ehh:"

Her":ohhh:...........Hey I wanna watch a movie now"

Now she hates this game. Thanks Coli
RDR2 needed day one patches too.

For whatever reason the internet has a hate boner for this game. Can’t speak for other consoles but on series x it looks and plays pretty good. I thought RDR2 was the most technically impressive game last gen. This game is easily much better and a generation ahead imo even before the “next gen” patch.
Its being talked about and popular. There's always weirdos who feel compared to rally against or down talk anything popping to feel different.

Typical internet shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm really enjoying the game but im getting dumb tired i was up at 4am waiting for the amazon guy... I need some sleep...:mjcry:

Just got to the silverhand prolouge and jesus fukk I need johnny's hand cannon!!! :damn: holy shyt I was blowing LIMBS off... had them looking like alex murphy out there!!!
How's the game broski?