"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably wants the best experience, and has gamer envy.

Console games as of late are usually as good or better than the PC counterparts outside of ultra Max settings.

Probably thought he was going to catch a w with a console version:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably wants the best experience, and has gamer envy.

Console games as of late are usually as good or better than the PC counterparts outside of ultra Max settings.

Probably thought he was going to catch a w with a console version:mjlol:

that’s usually the case...but this the first time I ever felt like I was outside in the freezing rain watching a family eat a nice warm meal next to the fireplace

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
damn...dude doesn’t even sound to ecstatic about playing it on the XSX even tho he said it plays “good” earlier

I mean after watching the gameplay from a top-end PC, it's CLEAR were the creme de la creme is for this game right now.

Why settle for a 6/10 or 7/10 experience currently on SeriesX/PS5 when you can get a straight-up 10/10 experience if you got a top-end PC setup?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started a bit ago. Not feeling the characters so far in the Street Kid intro. Still really early though.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
What is all this talk of “oh you should get a high spec PC or should have got a next Gen console broke boy” etc... the fact is if a game is released on a particular console then I expect it to be in working order. The excuses are ridiculous and CDPR apologist need to stop, if this game was not operable on last gen consoles then they shouldn’t have been released on there period. If you release them on there and take my money then you are telling me you are selling a working product.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Game runs great on my rig, suprisingly it's running RTX Ultra @ 1440p. No complaints, the game is beautiful :ehh: I only wish I had an HDR capable PC monitor, I'm tempted to hook it up to the CX just to see the difference but if I do that I'll never hook it up to my monitor again lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What is all this talk of “oh you should get a high spec PC or should have got a next Gen console broke boy” etc... the fact is if a game is released on a particular console then I expect it to be in working order. The excuses are ridiculous and CDPR apologist need to stop, if this game was not operable on last gen consoles then they shouldn’t have been released on there period. If you release them on there and take my money then you are telling me you are selling a working product.
It’s operable on last gen. And it’s still a very ambitious and detailed game.

It just doesn’t hold up to versions available on current hardware. The whole point of upgrading your hardware is to get better graphics and performance. It’s no surprise graphics and performance on last gen is lacking.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

How many times does this need to be explained to you? The entire reason for the delay was because they were trying to get the game looking good on PS4/Xbox

Instead of saying fukk everyone who didn't spend $$ on high end PCs and, at the time future consoles, they wanted everyone to be able to play the game without downgrading the quality. Were they too ambitious? Probably. But they literally created something they wanted as many people as possible to enjoy and y'all entitled fakkit gamers complain about everything. Buy the game and enjoy it or don't buy it and fukk off. This constant bytching is some privileged emo CAC shyt. Cut it the fukk out.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Should I cop this game on my Series X? I have a real hard time getting into single player games :snoop:

last game I got into was RDR2, and I think I got half way done b4 I stopped playing it, I got a few days left o. This quarantine and tryna find something to play that’s not an online shooter :pachaha: