"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Basically the One X is the best you can do on lastgen console. Middle of the pack, apparently not unplayable like base PS4 and XB1 but not running like a champ like on XSX and PC.
I’m playing on the One X and I can say it’s fine. I think the game looks good and runs smooth for the most part. It’s crashed only twice. But if I’m lucky enough to come across a Series X, I will buy it for this game.

but for the time being, the One X is doing fine.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So is there an actual thread about where everyone is in the game itself? Because I have no interest in this jack-off fest over graphics that isn't consistent at this point across any system.

There's a spoiler thread. We just don't post much in it yet but I'm assuming in a few days when everyone is deep in the story a lot of info is gonna be dumped in there.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
can even talk shyt...y’all got this one

PC graphics always look better than console joints...but we usually get games months/years before y’all so by the time y’all get the shyt the superior graphics are irrelevant to us...but damn the government should make this shyt illegal...how we both pay $60 for the “same” game at the same time and you get that and I got this? I should’ve only been charged $40 for this game...about to write my congressman
:umad:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
the part where you steal the relic from Arasaka's sons apt and he hits him with the Commodus was dope as fukk. His son's mechanical bodyguard guy is like a cybernetic Mountain. amazing character design there. Super scary.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
can even talk shyt...y’all got this one

PC graphics always look better than console joints...but we usually get games months/years before y’all so by the time y’all get the shyt the superior graphics are irrelevant to us...but damn the government should make this shyt illegal...how we both pay $60 for the “same” game at the same time and you get that and I got this? I should’ve only been charged $40 for this game...about to write my congressman
I'd bet money CD Projekt Red gives fans free DLC content or something to make up for it. Regardless of how you slice it they dropped the ball on console. I've had very few bugs so far in my pc playthrough but they handled this fairly poorly across the board, no excuses.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd bet money CD Projekt Red gives fans free DLC content or something to make up for it. Regardless of how you slice it they dropped the ball on console. I've had very few bugs so far in my pc playthrough but they handled this fairly poorly across the board, no excuses.

I’m certain they will but when?

only estimated dates I’ve seen is from as “early” as anytime during 2021 to as late as some time in 2022...not cool for a game I bought now under the impression that there’d be a “day one patch” that would set the PS5 apart from the plebeian consoles...but as it is now, it’s tolerable on the PS5...I just expected to receive a little of the wow factor graphically that I got in the trailers even tho I didn’t expect it to measure up entirely to the PC...they did last gen folks dirty tho by making sure reviewers couldn’t demonstrate the game across consoles until it dropped

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
damn...dude doesn’t even sound to ecstatic about playing it on the XSX even tho he said it plays “good” earlier

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I think I might just wait for the next Generation patches or upgrades