"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You dudes are really dim I think

The smoke disappears after the first few seconds ....

That’s where I took the screenshot , as noted by even Meach and that water mark which came from @FreshFromATL video, I seen the video this morning breh ...

Once the smoke disappears the game looks flat
and is unacceptable

Game does not look good at all

Once Foundry Drops they vid I’ll be vindicated while you sad fools try to trick yourselves this looks good
You ain’t capture shyt. You made up lies and in here acting like a clown.

Get your shyt together breh :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You ain’t capture shyt. You made up lies and in here acting like a clown.

Get your shyt together breh :mjlol:

Proved you wrong and look stupid as usual

We can have a ban bet if you dare, the same vid Fresh posted that you dapped up is the same one i screened but as usual you’re too stupid to even see it

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, not feeling this game at all. Boring characters, awful graphics and nothing really grips me so far. I will keep playing but so far it’s :russell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Proved you wrong and look stupid as usual

We can have a ban bet if you dare, the same vid Fresh posted that you dapped up is the same one i screened but as usual you’re too stupid to even see it
YOU DIDNT CAPTURE THE SCREENSHOT YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU DID!!!!!!

That’s it. We can post other shots and debate how the game compares on the various platforms, but from jump you lied to push forth an agenda. Your credibility is absolute zero right now, and I wish you would just go away:manny:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
YOU DIDNT CAPTURE THE SCREENSHOT YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU DID!!!!!!

That’s it. We can post other shots and debate how the game compares on the various platforms, but from jump you lied to push forth an agenda. Your credibility is absolute zero right now, and I wish you would just go away:manny:

Lol what’s the agenda ? To prove the system i Stan looks like shyt ? I said it came from the 5 and it did. Period

Ya fukkin goof

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Katana sword in close quarters combat tho...:huhldup::picard::bryan: caught these two maggots in an alleyway robbing a bum gave them a few slices...
I said fukk the guns n went full katana, no regrets, this things like a knife through butter.

Just finished the interlude
why Dex have to do me like that? :francis:

Playin as Johnney Silverhand overpowered as hell, we finally got John Wick the game!:blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I've just put in a refund request. I have no intention to play this unfinished game any longer until they fix this shyt. If I don't get a refund I'll just take the L and sit on this game for a few months until it's properly patched.

The final straw for me was the car ride with Dex (see the already infamous screenshot comparison posted in this thread) and it looking like the game went into 360P to keep the framerate above 15fps on my base PS4. :francis:

Yeah Im bout to do the same :francis: Im on the 5 and this shyt just crashed from me simply...drivinh around.