"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

You :stopitslime:

You tried posting a screenshot as fact with little to no basis around it to run with a narrative and got called out for it. That like posting a picture of broad at an awkward moment trying to run with a narrative. Now it's "I saw the smoke like in the vid and on the Series X screenshot and a few frames later is when I took the screenshot" :picard:

But carry on with the agenda, I'm done :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I put this on hard mode and I’m getting destroyed.

Same. I can’t get past the 3rd room of maelstrom mission and thats after i collect a bunch of shyt and do the other event so it takes forever to get back there. It’s given me dark souls vibes right now. I don’t feel like puss in out thou

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

The crash they show here during the dialog with Jackie is exactly where my crash happened too. Seeing lots of comments that match up with other bugs I experienced as well, like the "player drift" that happens in the tutorial where V spins around or moves forward by himself after finishing a segment.

:hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ohhhhhhhhhhh so when the white man say it you listen :mjpls:

damn...on another note looks like I’ll end up with the same setup I had last gen

PS5 = exclusives, XSX = multiplats

if I can get an XSX before the stadia kit ships to me...I’ll get a refund for the stadia game and cop it for XSX...I’m sorry microsoft...I should’ve NEVER doubted the power of the xbox :mjcry:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Picked this up earlier. It's probably gonna sit for a couple of months, while I double back to Miles Morales and Ghost of Tsushima. I'm interested, but not in a huge rush to get to it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As for bugs.

a couple times I’ve had to close and restart the game because the next story objective doesn’t load.

That’s the worst I’ve experienced and while it’s annoying it’s not too bad since the game loads back up relatively quick.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As for bugs.

a couple times I’ve had to close and restart the game because the next story objective doesn’t load.

That’s the worst I’ve experienced and while it’s annoying it’s not too bad since the game loads back up relatively quick.

ya I experienced one glitch during the tutorial and I honestly spent more time fretting over it/complaining about it than it took to replay it

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody playing on ps5?

Is it enjoyable or too buggy for now?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ya I experienced one glitch during the tutorial and I honestly spent more time fretting over it/complaining about it than it took to replay it

My first bug was falling thru the floor in the lil VR training thing at the start. I was like ahhh haha thats cute hope its isolated. About 4 crashes and several bugs later in barely 3 hours of playtime Im over this shyt :snoop: I dont even mind the graphivs but this shyt so absurdly janky

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My first bug was falling thru the floor in the lil VR training thing at the start. I was like ahhh haha thats cute hope its isolated. About 4 crashes and several bugs later in barely 3 hours of playtime Im over this shyt :snoop: I dont even mind the graphivs but this shyt so absurdly janky
What platform you playing on??

edit: Nevermind I see PS5