"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ohhhhhhhhhhh so when the white man say it you listen :mjpls:

damn...on another note looks like I’ll end up with the same setup I had last gen

PS5 = exclusives, XSX = multiplats

if I can get an XSX before the stadia kit ships to me...I’ll get a refund for the stadia game and cop it for XSX...I’m sorry microsoft...I should’ve NEVER doubted the power of the xbox :mjcry:

Says what though? He says the ps5 is relatively good which is what I’m playing on.

And once again, have we not learned that the xbox series x is better for Backwards compatibility? Judge their performance based on the current gen version not previous gen.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He says the ps5 is relatively good

no...he said it’s “relatively okay:unimpressed:

in this case “okay” is not synonymous with “good”...otherwise he wouldn’t have made the verbal distinction...if it was “good” then he would’ve flat out said that as was the case with the XSX/stadia

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
no...he said it’s “relatively okay:unimpressed:

in this case “okay” is not synonymous with “good”...otherwise he wouldn’t have made the verbal distinction...if it was “good” then he would’ve flat out said that as was the case with the XSX/stadia
Like someone replied to me in this thread the way how the ps5 handles bc is backwards that why

Loken

All Star
Daps
Welp looks like sneak revolvers are the OP cheese build I’m Lv 3 an alrdy one shotting dudes from stealth on VH with just a few handgun perks picked out

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You :stopitslime:

You tried posting a screenshot as fact with little to no basis around it to run with a narrative and got called out for it. That like posting a picture of broad at an awkward moment trying to run with a narrative. Now it's "I saw the smoke like in the vid and on the Series X screenshot and a few frames later is when I took the screenshot" :picard:

But carry on with the agenda, I'm done :hubie:

I TOOK THE SCREENSHOT FROM YOUR VID DUMMY

there is no narrative, the narrative is the game is flat, bland and scaled back

if you think the shyt looks good then have at it

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I know we can't see ourselves very often.. but here's my dude. Been having fun tho. Been rocking with pistols mostly on some John wick shyt......until I got folded by the animals. Heavy machine guns and revolvers HURRRTT.
uhF5q8C.jpg