"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This vid is where the original screenshot came from breh ....

Don’t take my word for it , most of the people with 5’s in here are disappointed with the graphics

I’ll just wait for a proper ps5 patch

But the actual footage is right there for you to see in pristine 4K glory lol :wtf:

I'm not trying to go against you for waiting or whatever but if I just posted the original video from publisher that shows the game in one condition and someone posts a screenshot from the apparent same vid that shows the game in another condition...there's a whole lot of cap going on somewhere :patrice:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
For some reason I’m only getting around 50 FPS on my 2080ti, I am playing on ultra but I feel like I should be getting faster speeds

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is better on series X. One of the first :yeshrug:

Apparently XSX players can enable more graphics and change their performance modes on the game

I told meach that already and showed him the link which he acknowledged...I suspect this is extended trolling to continue illustrating the game looks better on the XSX vs. the PS5

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How the second one ps5 and 4rd series X......if ps5 looks like series x ill cop this weekend. if ps5 looks like second ill wait it out

im going back and forth based on different videos i know cats are dissapointed in this thread. but i knew we werent about to get PC graphics but damn some next gen textures and lighting shoulda been at release

Bro I literally just posted the ACTUAL PS5 video IN 4K from the alleged 'source' of the screenshot. Watch this vid IN 4K and then make your mind up, it's already timestamped.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I spent most last night in the character creation so I haven't got far

But why are people tripping on the next gen consoles when they are just backwards compatible games

PC brehs really trying to shyt on consoles when next gen patch not even out yet :gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yo you dudes in here are wildin:russ:

Game has been as dope as expected for me:hubie: can’t wait play more when I get off in a couple hours:whew:

same here bro, i've been having mad fun trying to squeeze in time here and there. I cant wait until i can really sit down and just really get into it more.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I literally just posted the ACTUAL PS5 video IN 4K from the alleged 'source' of the screenshot. Watch this vid IN 4K and then make your mind up, it's already timestamped.

just peeped bro... the first itme i clicked it took me to the beginning. im coppin this weekend. and ill enjoy it now and whenever we get a ps5 enhancement. it looks good..could be great in the future. im just trynna get into RPG's anyway and im not down with the monster shyt this about to be fire. idk where these other "ps5" screens came from lookin like dreamcast. but htat video put it into perspective.

it aint gonna be perfect but it will be dope until next gen gets the attention needed

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I told meach that already and showed him the link which he acknowledged...I suspect this is extended trolling to continue illustrating the game looks better on the XSX vs. the PS5
I’m not trolling at all y’all nikkas buggin.

Im saying that shot is definitely not PS5.

We got enough PS5 people here somebody post that same shot