"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not trolling at all y’all nikkas buggin.

Im saying that shot is definitely not PS5.

We got enough PS5 people here somebody post that same shot
'

i would but i passed it already and dont ahve an autosave for it. But mine had smoke and shadows like the video and screenshot you posted so someones lying.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

130197948_10217285887609078_2690826639475139399_n.jpg

3rd is captured from my Series X.

I don’t know where the fukk y’all got that second shot from :huhldup:
'

i would but i passed it already and dont ahve an autosave for it. But mine had smoke and shadows like the video and screenshot you posted so someones lying.

cappin for clickbait and clout. what's new. :snooze:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

130197948_10217285887609078_2690826639475139399_n.jpg

3rd is captured from my Series X.

I don’t know where the fukk y’all got that second shot from :huhldup:

Somebody one on ERA was able to replicate both the ugly version and pretty version on PS5. seems to be a lighting issue or something.

New page*

Seems like a lighting issue.

On PS5 I've managed to get both results lol.

20201210-144332.jpg

20201210-144337.jpg

Toggling HDR on/off made no difference. It sort of seems like lighting changes under shadows but I'm not sure.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
shyt crashed right at the end of the mission where you have to grab the biochip. This shyt unacceptable:francis:

Quicksaving wvery 10 minutes a damn near necessity
I've just put in a refund request. I have no intention to play this unfinished game any longer until they fix this shyt. If I don't get a refund I'll just take the L and sit on this game for a few months until it's properly patched.

The final straw for me was the car ride with Dex (see the already infamous screenshot comparison posted in this thread) and it looking like the game went into 360P to keep the framerate above 15fps on my base PS4. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody one on ERA was able to replicate both the ugly version and pretty version on PS5. seems to be a lighting issue or something.

maybe it’s possible one version is taken with the default settings...I saw a significant difference when I used the recommended PS5 settings another poster offered

Just finished my first playthrough (probably played about 3 hrs) on the PS5 using my LG OLED TV and here are my thoughts:
  1. I'm walking away impressed overall after the first playthrough. If you have a PS5/Series X, you should definitely consider playing the game now.
  2. After tweaking my graphics settings, the graphics are A LOT better than I though they would be on the PS5. I can only imagine how good this game will look once a proper next-gen version drops but the current version of the game is pretty good. I would personally give the overall graphics a 7/10 right now on PS5 but no doubt they will be a 10/10 once everything is ironed-out with patches and the next-gen version.
    • Graphics settings I recommend: Film Grain: Off, Chromatic Aberration: Off, Depth of Field: Off, Lens Flare: On, Motion Blur: Off
    • Gamma Correction: 0.93
    • HDR Mode: None
      • HDR Mode was defaulted to none for me. I'm thinking this is because the game is using the default HDR I'm using for my system. I tweaked around with the HDR settings but ultimately the setting being off left me with a damn good picture.
    • CDPR should have defaulted the graphic settings to off.
    • If I had to guess, the game is running at some sort of dynamic 1440p. I'm no expert but it is definitely higher than 1080p but not quite 4K. Digital Foundry should be able to confirm soon.

• The game has ran butter smooth so far.

• My character looks a LOT better in the actual game outside of the creator. I made a dark skinned bruh with dreads and he looks like an actual black man.
    • I think there is a update needed for the character creator. Like someone mentioned, the dark skin option had a green looking tint in the creator but didn't once in the game. It looked like normal dark skin.
    • There IS a natural nail color in the game (it's like a pink/rose-looking color) so you bruh don't have to be walking around with colored nails.

• Haven't had any major glitches yet like we've been seeing the past few days.
    • There was a couple times when a NPC had low textures.

• The game is complex as fukk, going to take a while to learn everything.
    • From skills, to handling missions thrown at you, there's just a lot.

• Turning off subtitles definitely helps with immersion.

• Driving feels about the same as most open-world games I guess (think GTA, Watch Dogs, etc.)

• The city feels populated overall
    • I did notice during one driving scene when I was the passenger with Jackie driving, there weren't many NPC's on the street. But there was a specific moment happening in the game at that time that may have been the cause (don't won't to spoil it).

• Once all said and done, this is going to be a game talked about among the likes of a Red Dead Redemption, The Last of US

• My character:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
prob ps4 or pc on low settings. My game had smoke and lighting like the 3rd pic also

To be honest idk breh @ItWasWritten claims the second shot is PS5.

I captured the 3rd one on my Series x straight with the share button.

Bro I literally just posted the ACTUAL PS5 video IN 4K from the alleged 'source' of the screenshot. Watch this vid IN 4K and then make your mind up, it's already timestamped.

@ItWasWritten explain the source of your fatman screen now!

You dudes are really dim I think

The smoke disappears after the first few seconds ....

That’s where I took the screenshot , as noted by even Meach and that water mark which came from @FreshFromATL video, I seen the video this morning breh ...

Once the smoke disappears the game looks flat
and is unacceptable

Game does not look good at all

Once Foundry Drops they vid I’ll be vindicated while you sad fools try to trick yourselves this looks good

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Bro I literally just posted the ACTUAL PS5 video IN 4K from the alleged 'source' of the screenshot. Watch this vid IN 4K and then make your mind up, it's already timestamped.

Breh .... I took the screenshot from this vid

The game isn’t running at 4K on ps5 anyway ... so what are we really doing here ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I've just put in a refund request. I have no intention to play this unfinished game any longer until they fix this shyt. If I don't get a refund I'll just take the L and sit on this game for a few months until it's properly patched.

The final straw for me was the car ride with Dex (see the already infamous screenshot comparison posted in this thread) and it looking like the game went into 360P to keep the framerate above 15fps on my base PS4. :francis:
today i did a scan near sone cops and then outta nowhere my gun started shooting and i couldnt stop it...shyt had me on some 5 star GTA shyt real quick :why:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So after a bunch of "research"

Game runs best on these systems

PC
Stadia
Series X
PS5
Series S
Xbox 1 X
Ps4 pro
ps4
Xbox s
Xbox

great list in order of best to worst...I’m gonna do a personal comparison test between the PS5 and the stadia once they ship the kit