"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My copy arrived two hours ago.
Been installing it to both the pro and the 5.
:blessed:
I'm ready to get it !

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The gunplay of Fallout 3 and NV is garbage. Much worse than Borderlands.

Fallout 4 had good gunplay but people complained that it lost sight of being a RPG because of that. I'd say the gunplay on this is not as good as Fallout 4, at least in the early game.
The gunplay in this game is easily better than fallout 4.

This game feels like it has fluid FPS mechanics, it just throws you off that accuracy is partially based off stats so you might not get the headshot your first try. Fallout 4 had serviceable gunplay at best, it just feels good in comparison to NV and FO3 because those games had broken shooting mechanics.

I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and right off the bat the gun fights feel tense and exciting. fallout, outerworlds, and deus ex dont even begin to compare. Gameplay feels next level even if the visuals are a let down.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The gunplay in this game is easily better than fallout 4.

This game feels like it has fluid FPS mechanics, it just throws you off that accuracy is partially based off stats so you might not get the headshot your first try. Fallout 4 had serviceable gunplay at best, it just feels good in comparison to NV and FO3 because those games had broken shooting mechanics.

I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and right off the bat the gun fights feel tense and exciting. fallout, outerworlds, and deus ex dont even begin to compare. Gameplay feels next level even if the visuals are a let down.

I’m currently doing the maelstrom mission on hard and damn they will knock you out quick!

I will admit I like fallout simply because i like the gimmick of vats and how it makes it turn based. I lived off vats in fallout 3, but i did pure melee in fallout 4. I don’t think coming from JRPGs when i did and jumping into fallout 3 not knowing what type of game it was would have held my attention if not for the VATS system to hold my hand

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Best Buy’s system is messed up. I went back today to pick up the steel book case and they gave me another copy of Cyberpunk.:lolbron:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Bro, here's that same scene on PS5 in 4K resolution and it looks much better than the vid you posted. I already have the video timestamped too. Somebody's cappin' or nikkas not playing on proper 4K devices to start with.

This vid is where the original screenshot came from breh ....

Don’t take my word for it , most of the people with 5’s in here are disappointed with the graphics

I’ll just wait for a proper ps5 patch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

130197948_10217285887609078_2690826639475139399_n.jpg

3rd is captured from my Series X.

I don’t know where the fukk y’all got that second shot from :huhldup:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

130197948_10217285887609078_2690826639475139399_n.jpg

3rd is captured from my Series X.

I don’t know where the fukk y’all got that second shot from :huhldup:

How the second one ps5 and 4rd series X......if ps5 looks like series x ill cop this weekend. if ps5 looks like second ill wait it out

im going back and forth based on different videos i know cats are dissapointed in this thread. but i knew we werent about to get PC graphics but damn some next gen textures and lighting shoulda been at release

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How the second one ps5 and 4rd series X......if ps5 looks like series x ill cop this weekend. if ps5 looks like second ill wait it out

im going back and forth based on different videos i know cats are dissapointed in this thread. but i knew we werent about to get PC graphics but damn some next gen textures and lighting shoulda been at release

The game is better on series X. One of the first :yeshrug:

Apparently XSX players can enable more graphics and change their performance modes on the game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

To be honest idk breh @ItWasWritten claims the second shot is PS5.

I captured the 3rd one on my Series x straight with the share button.