"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
have not experienced one bug/crash and the graphics look great for me at a constant 60 fps on my PC
haven't really divested from the main story too much but so far it's fun....
I am the opposite, i have been doing the side quests and activities trying to get my money up to pay off Victor.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is unlike any other open world I've played. The sense of scale here is incredible. It's like what you expect from "hubs" in a semi-open world game...but actually open world :mindblown:

Right, I’ve never played a game where the city felt this alive and lived in. Sure games like spiderman and gta but in spiderman the building feel like static obstacle course blocks built purely for spider-man to do tricks off.

You don’t like Franklin?

I don’t really remember his personality, aside from reluctantly agreeing to do shyt

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Just seen some ps5 screens damn this game looks like shyt over there :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Amazon delayed my package. I'll get it in the next two days. Oh well I'm playing Persona 5 Royal now anyway.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amazon got PS4/XBox Collector's Editions in stock.

Got one for myself from Walmart earlier and got one for my little brother for Christmas. Probably will give him my PS4 Pro for him to play it until I can find him a PS5. Can't have little bruh playing on a base PS4.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I have the game. Yes, the RPG elements are fleshed out. Almost too much so. Some of the stats seem more at home in a d20 turn based game. It is much more of a RPG, but I just think the shooter mechanics could have been better. I like the game so far, but no game is above criticism.
yHrcubt.png

what you playin 2077 on :whoo: