"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Quest designs yes better writing remains to be seen, RDR2 story was amazing as was the first. With the GTA franchise the always go for quirky humour so that tends to throw of the writing.
Yeah not to say rockstar is trash in that department I loved rdr2 story game is a top 10-15 game all time for me. Wasn’t as into the GTA storylines as much though. I never wanted to do their side quests however.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The 3d Fallout games and even vintage Deus Ex did the hybridization better.

The gunplay of Fallout 3 and NV is garbage. Much worse than Borderlands.

Fallout 4 had good gunplay but people complained that it lost sight of being a RPG because of that. I'd say the gunplay on this is not as good as Fallout 4, at least in the early game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The 3d Fallout games and even vintage Deus Ex did the hybridization better.
Do you have the game?

The shooting is easily better than any of the Fallout games, And the RPG side of things is lots more detailed than dues ex

Y’all really buggin in here:stopitslime:

Daps
I’m stuck between wanting to play now and wanting to wait for the patch. The game has amazing potential, it’s just not there yet. Something inside me is unwilling to enjoy the game now with all that’s wrong with it.

Has CDPR said anything yet?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah not to say rockstar is trash in that department I loved rdr2 story game is a top 10-15 game all time for me. Wasn’t as into the GTA storylines as much though. I never wanted to do their side quests however.

My problem with rockstar is they never make likeable characters for me. RDR is a bit better with it but GTA jeez, everyone in those games are so unlikable and goofy.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
People acting like this unplayable...i don’t get it the graphics look good to me.

Outside of enviornments ghost of tsushima wasn’t winning awards for graphics

ghost-of-tsushima-hot-spring-locations-7037-1594898159274.jpg

And neither was ff7 outside of the main cast

Final-Fantasy-7-Remake_0002_Layer-29.jpg

Who’s janky ass base PS4 was that GOT scene in? :mjlol: That game ran smoother than butter on my PS4 Slim and was almost as detailed as TLOU2 on my end lol

FF7R look fiyah on my end as well. I’m guessing whoever took those screenshots prolly had either a janky console or they didn’t had the right TV settings adjustments :patrice:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Do you have the game?

The shooting is easily better than any of the Fallout games, And the RPG side of things is lots more detailed than dues ex

Y’all really buggin in here:stopitslime:
Yes, I have the game. Yes, the RPG elements are fleshed out. Almost too much so. Some of the stats seem more at home in a d20 turn based game. It is much more of a RPG, but I just think the shooter mechanics could have been better. I like the game so far, but no game is above criticism.
yHrcubt.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who’s janky ass base PS4 was that GOT scene in? :mjlol: That game ran smoother than butter on my PS4 Slim and was almost as detailed as TLOU2 on my end lol

FF7R look fiyah on my end as well. I’m guessing whoever took those screenshots prolly had either a janky console or they didn’t had the right TV settings adjustments :patrice:
You can make any game look bad with the right/wrong screens.