"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I am embarrassed that I ever partook in the debate between which was the greater studio between CDPR and Rockstar. I can’t recall ever seeing some of the shyt I am seeing in regards to this game in a rockstar game. RDR2 dropped two years ago and was a huge game but ran like butter. Imagine not having internet and playing this game as it is when you first open it and slide it in your console.:huhldup:

Breh Rockstar has over 20 years in the game and dozens of IPs(or had before they just got lazy creatively and rode GTA) CDPR were just a random polish dev who handled the outsourcing of western RPGs until the final struck good with the 3 edition of the one franchise they had. Placing them on the pantheon with R*, ND, or Blizzard was silly to begin with

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
RDR2 needed day one patches too.

For whatever reason the internet has a hate boner for this game. Can’t speak for other consoles but on series x it looks and plays pretty good. I thought RDR2 was the most technically impressive game last gen. This game is easily much better and a generation ahead imo even before the “next gen” patch.

Day one patches are standard these days doesn’t mean all games play like this even after the patches. I remember how people tore days gone a new one for the glitches that occurred upon release. Despite them being a smaller studio, despite how vexed I currently am I am still praying and hoping CDPR fixes these issues. They need to at least come out and address what is currently occurring.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
this game looks like some super mid and was def not ready for release. the hype ppl have bought into will not let them admit this game below mediocre,, weather its loyatly to futre cyber tech motif or loyatly to CDPR we have a clear case of kevin bacon wasnt in footloose going on,,,,or more recently,,, trump fans who wont admit defeat.

Im sorry yall spent your money and got bamboozled,,this game aint it.. maybe after alot of patches but this game will still be boring cuz the gameplay looks ass,,,outside of the visuals game is bland and boring and the characters are unintersting..

good luck,, hope they can salvage it for you,

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Breh Rockstar has over 20 years in the game and dozens of IPs(or had before they just got lazy creatively and rode GTA) CDPR were just a random polish dev who handled the outsourcing of western RPGs until the final struck good with the 3 edition of the one franchise they had. Placing them on the pantheon with R*, ND, or Blizzard was silly to begin with

I agree might have been to early to crown them, not going to lie I was one of the people that thought they could do no wrong.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Day one patches are standard these days doesn’t mean all games play like this even after the patches. I remember how people tore days gone a new one for the glitches that occurred upon release. Despite them being a smaller studio, despite how vexed I currently am I am still praying and hoping CDPR fixes these issues. They need to at least come out and address what is currently occurring.
Like I said, I think the stuff is being overblown. I’ve been playing for around 5 hours now and only had minor bugs.

last gen stuff is :manny: it’s a huge and extremely detailed game. More than any we’ve seen before. It’s great they even put the work in to get it working on last gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this game looks like some super mid and was def not ready for release. the hype ppl have bought into will not let them admit this game below mediocre,, weather its loyatly to futre cyber tech motif or loyatly to CDPR we have a clear case of kevin bacon wasnt in footloose going on,,,,or more recently,,, trump fans who wont admit defeat.

Im sorry yall spent your money and got bamboozled,,this game aint it.. maybe after alot of patches but this game will still be boring cuz the gameplay looks ass,,,outside of the visuals game is bland and boring and the characters are unintersting..

good luck,, hope they can salvage it for you,

This is what I mean about people jumping in the thread just to troll.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like I said, I think the stuff is being overblown. I’ve been playing for around 5 hours now and only had minor bugs.

last gen stuff is :manny: it’s a huge and extremely detailed game. More than any we’ve seen before. It’s great they even put the work in to get it working on last gen.

Game is fun, but if people don’t enjoy it or don’t want to believe it can be enjoyable nothing you can really say otherwise.

Superstar
Daps
Started a few minutes after release. I started a male V street kid. I’m having fun so far. It was kind of disorienting, trying to figure out what I should jump into first. Now that I figured all that out I’m still enjoying it. I feel like it’s going to be a classic, in the long run.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
This is what I mean about people jumping in the thread just to troll.

so trolling is offering any critiscim of the game.....so anything negative is trolling,,,so basically you want positive feedback only,,, gotacha,,,,as i said,,,kevin bacon wasnt in footloose head ass

Last edited: