"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Make sure you update your drivers Nvidia users. They had an update just for this game last night.

I see some people having bug issues and I haven't seen any. I wonder if it's because I did the update before I played.
I’ve seen 5-6 visual or animation bugs after hours of playing on PC, but nothing that really bothered me and nothing on the level that console plebs have had to deal with it, I haven’t crashed at all.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am embarrassed that I ever partook in the debate between which was the greater studio between CDPR and Rockstar. I can’t recall ever seeing some of the shyt I am seeing in regards to this game in a rockstar game. RDR2 dropped two years ago and was a huge game but ran like butter. Imagine not having internet and playing this game as it is when you first open it and slide it in your console.:huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I am embarrassed that I ever partook in the debate between which was the greater studio between CDPR and Rockstar. I can’t recall ever seeing some of the shyt I am seeing in regards to this game in a rockstar game. RDR2 dropped two years ago and was a huge game but ran like butter. Imagine not having internet and playing this game as it is when you first open it and slide it in your console.:huhldup:

CDPR still makes single player DLC so they get my vote by default

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I'm sorry, I am not feeling the combat in this game. It reminds me of Borderlands, which also had trash combat imho. The AI cheats when it comes to hacking. They can hit you through walls. Everything on the guns comes down to DPS. I hope this gets better.:francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
CDPR still makes single player DLC so they get my vote by default

That just makes them more customer friendly as opposed to being a better studio. Don’t get me wrong they did their thing with the Witcher series. They might just be a niche company and any attempts at branching out leads to well...this.:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That just makes them more customer friendly as opposed to being a better studio. Don’t get me wrong they did their thing with the Witcher series. They might just be a niche company and any attempts at branching out leads to well...this.:manny:

The actual game is fun though it’s just unstable af

I just got my first crash btw

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm sorry, I am not feeling the combat in this game. It reminds me of Borderlands, which also had trash combat imho. The AI cheats when it comes to hacking. They can hit you through walls. Everything on the guns comes down to DPS. I hope this gets better.:francis:

We told yall this was a RPG first and a shooter second.

Combat seems to improve with perks

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
CD Projekt Red has better writing and quest design imo but rockstar has the technical side down pat. Heart goes out to console heads, game should've been delayed longer for console.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The actual game is fun though it’s just unstable af

I just got my first crash btw

completely unacceptable, glitches are par for the course with most games but this seems next level. Considering the game was delayed multiple times why is it such a hot mess. The QA analysis certainly failed in their jobs or CDPR knowingly put out a largely flawed and in some cases unworkable product.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
RDR2 needed day one patches too.

For whatever reason the internet has a hate boner for this game. Can’t speak for other consoles but on series x it looks and plays pretty good. I thought RDR2 was the most technically impressive game last gen. This game is easily much better and a generation ahead imo even before the “next gen” patch.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
CD Projekt Red has better writing and quest design imo but rockstar has the technical side down pat. Heart goes out to console heads, game should've been delayed longer for console.

Quest designs yes better writing remains to be seen, RDR2 story was amazing as was the first. With the GTA franchise the always go for quirky humour so that tends to throw of the writing.