"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm really intrigued by this game, I want to cop for a PS5 but doubt I'll be able to get my hands on one until sometime next year. Is it worth copping for PS4 or should I wait? I also have a Mac that can probably run it fine, I've just never been into PC gaming beyond Diablo games. I would have to buy a PC controller as well.

what do you think brehs? :lupe:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Where’s digital foundry when u need em
:francis:
It's real breh, I didnt even know that scene was supposed to be smokey until I saw those comparison shots.

And the city doesn't looks nearly as populated as what I'm seeing in the pc gameplay footage.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Make sure you update your drivers Nvidia users. They had an update just for this game last night.

I see some people having bug issues and I haven't seen any. I wonder if it's because I did the update before I played.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's real breh, I didnt even know that scene was supposed to be smokey until I saw those comparison shots.

And the city doesn't looks nearly as populated as what I'm seeing in the pc gameplay footage.

You also have to take into account a lot of those PC shots are high end PC’s so while we have to wait for next gen ports we still getting a big game similar to that eventually on a 500 dollar console.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tbh I can see why this game got 7’s and 8’s, but I can also see why it got 9’s and 10’s as well. :manny:

So far I’m really enjoying it, and can tell imma put a lot of hours into it.

I also think not every game is gonna be for everyone. There is no universally loved game. Like, I love paid in full, I don’t expect someone on kotaku to love paid in full.

Same thing with video games, there are lot of themes or gameplay mechanics i love in this game that I can just tell isn’t gonna be everyone’s cup of tea. Unfortunately when a game is this popular a lot of people are gonna be picking it up with the wrong expectations and be highly disappointed. I guess it makes debating it kind of useless.

I remember a lot of people on steam complaining that disco elysium had too much reading and no combat. They had no idea what kind of game it was they just saw it getting a lot of praise and bought it ooff that.

I think for me personally, while the graphics aren’t what I believe to be top tier like the PC graphics it’s not enough to ruin the gameplay experience for me. At the moment the game is a 9 for me and if the the ps5 patch ends up looking good and playing well it would easily become a 10. I love the world, the art direction (which I’ve always said is more important to me than just graphical fidelity), music, the story is very interesting so far, and its complex upgrade and detective systems that are more than just follow these footsteps 500 yards.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm really intrigued by this game, I want to cop for a PS5 but doubt I'll be able to get my hands on one until sometime next year. Is it worth copping for PS4 or should I wait? I also have a Mac that can probably run it fine, I've just never been into PC gaming beyond Diablo games. I would have to buy a PC controller as well.

what do you think brehs? :lupe:

:mjlol: wait until you get a ps5 breh. And it'll run like shyt on that also

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Make sure you update your drivers Nvidia users. They had an update just for this game last night.

I see some people having bug issues and I haven't seen any. I wonder if it's because I did the update before I played.

I saw a few but nothing major. Pedestrians glitching, the car summoning and getting stuck, floating items, guys not spawning, cutscenes not triggering and making me reload.

PS4 brehs are dealing with game crashes but none of that round this way

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Game is still downloading ver 1.02, the one thing I am some what grateful for is that I didn’t purchase this digitally:whew:. Worst case scenario I trade this in first thing tomorrow and pick up Immortal Fenyx instead or simply sell it on EBay and try and recoup my money.