"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The game is really fun but I can't believe how bad it looks on PS4. Almost makes me wish I would've just copped for my PC.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Breh the ads in the game is just stupid. I was walking down the street talking with Judy and the next thing I see... :mjlol:
rxR7u8aL_o.png

Saw a dude on tv just straight up snorting white straight from a pack. :lolbron:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
what's a bullet proof truck to a rocket laucher :demonic:

They beat my ass and took 2k. Told myself I'd be back after I got some melee skills :mjcry:

:russ:
Here I am thinking I got the controls down and I see the option to put 2 stacks on it? Say less... :mjgrin:

2 mins later...

"Four hands are better than two.":mjcry:
*Reverts back to old save file.* I'll be back when I'm Ieveled up enough. :lolbron:

I put two stacks up and got stomped out, I reloaded my save and looks like 87 mike Tyson on them nikkas. The key is stick and move lol

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the same scene I took a screen on PC and my PS5 pal TheMaster took on his PS5:mjlol:

cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

Damn, you poor console pals :picard:

This what it looked like when I first walked out into the city

Cyberpunk_5.png

damn imma have to wait til either...ps5 version drops....or i decide to actually build my pc over xmas but idk if i can justify that having bought a ps5 a few weeks ago. but that pc version looks great. the console version look like GTA ps4 graphics. if i buy it and see that i prob wont pick the game up again no matte what someone tag me when they got ps5 enhancement news

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Btw I ran into a bug where I couldn’t finish a mission and couldn’t pull my gun out. Had to reload a save.

I think this game is a ten otherwise however I have to take a point off for not including a third person option. I understand what they were going for but it should have been an option.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That’s not a PS5 screenshot breh. nikkas in here making up lies:smh:

y’all some weirdos:mjlol:
I played up to that point last night and that picture is accurate for ps5.

That car ride scene had none of those high res textures or smoke from the cigar.

This game really looks like shyt on ps5.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Early 4hr impressions:

I started StreetKid build - 3 hours in

In less than 3 hours I, tried to steal a future Tesla, almost got killed by a half robot Mexican, he became my best friend, we went clubbing fukked chicks, became mercenaries, I saved a nurse that was kidnapped and going to be sold as a sex slave the military doctors came in, I fought off rival gangs trying to steal the money I made from the rescue, went home took a shower in my clothes, and took a nap

:blessed:

Wife started Nomad build - 1 hour in
Her character started as a mechanic in the desert, she can hack into any internet connection, she is stronger than my character and can steal any car without being detected

Her build:whoo:

GDMoFUf.jpg

The game is buggy af, but not any more than any AssCreed game

Gun Combat is like KillZone, very eastern Euro model, its not COD or any kinda specific real precise shooting. you gotta level that shyt up

Its a hybrid of Oblivion and GTA Lite, its an "OPEN WORLD" but gated by heavy mission structure

Its a SOLID 8.5, too delayed to be GOTY, but it will be a big part of the CULTURE.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

fukk all the idiots that complain about framerate and texture bleeding, day one is always a mixed bag.

I copped on STADIA with VERIZON GIGA, shyt is BUTTERY SMOOTH, they built this for PC Gamers and Stadia folks to eat.

This needs to be played before you make any calls, its not a watch someone play game.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I played up to that point last night and that picture is accurate for ps5.

That car ride scene had none of those high res textures or smoke from the cigar.

This game really looks like shyt on ps5.
Should I cop for Xbox instead?

I'm upset.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Should've upgraded my gpu this summer when I planned to.

Getting like 40fps minimum when outside max. 60-70 inside on all medium settings.

:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Should I cop for Xbox instead?

I'm upset.
It has better resolution at the cost of framerate on series x but the actual assets are the same as they are on last gen systems. You arent gonna see any of the graphical features you're seeing in these pc screenshots until the next gen upgrade drops.

From what I played the game still seems high quality but the last gen ports really held this shyt back.