"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot the show she was on that I saw when I was a teenager. Prime Fran was bad as fukk.
source.gif

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Yup, that one. shyt was tough for me. Thank goodness I was able to find a shotgun in that level which helped me out. I’m still learning the mechanics to this game.
Try to use cover as much as possible breh. You can pop in and out when aiming with your gun. Helps let your health regenerate. That shyt saved me so much from dying. :mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What console are you on?
Xbox one X
I wanted to play this on the series x but since that console is unavailable everywhere I thought I'd just tough it out on old hardware
Then I see that this game is really a PC game and it runs best on PC
not really hyped to upgrade to a 1500 PC to run this game as advertised imo

They really didn't need to rush this game(and its weird because they pushed this game back multiple times)
Its breaking all types of records and the hype is there for it but all these viral graphics and gameplay issues have to be a black mark

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I forgot almost everything I learned in tutorial and those twins almost Nate Robinson’d me :deadmanny:

They beat my ass and took 2k. Told myself I'd be back after I got some melee skills :mjcry:
:russ:
Here I am thinking I got the controls down and I see the option to put 2 stacks on it? Say less... :mjgrin:

2 mins later...

"Four hands are better than two.":mjcry:
*Reverts back to old save file.* I'll be back when I'm Ieveled up enough. :lolbron:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
can't play this on console til they do some patches
literally ran into 2 game breaking bugs and had to reload a save to progress the game
NPCs are glitching out the game all over the place
Don't like the gunplay so far it feels like there's too much recoil

Definitely need some patches to get this shyt correct but its day one

See, this is what needs to stop. “But it’s day one” that isn’t and should never be an excuse, especially for a game that has been in the works for like 10 years, especially when the game was being made for PC and CURRENT GEN (xb1 / p4). We’re giving developers too much credit and leniency. There’s no reason ps4 / xb1 users should have to be dealing with this. Feel like CDPR would’ve been better off releasing the game to next gen and pc instead of lying to everyone on current gen.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Aight I was able to connect to gog through my facebook...:gladbron: the jacket and katana is at my house. I'm doing the maelstrom mission damn this game is big... Also got a nice virus off a militech shard I love that...:banderas: so much to do in this world...

But everything is expensive...:picard: you really gotta work for your money...