"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm so Jelly y'all PC gamers got a little bonus with the GOG bonus witcher jacket and sword...

gog-witcher-clothes-cyberpunk-2077.jpg
Jacket cozy than mf too breh. :wow:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Game is hard as shyt too :picard: keep thinking I can approach shyt like gta but nah this pistol is trash.

Lol man I fukking hit the crafting menu after my first real gun fight. V starts off weak (which is good) and there is a learning curve. I took off aim assist and I was getting worked out.

I think I ran out of meds too :francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just got my copy in my hands and I have never felt more dejected getting a new game in my life. I have the pro but can’t even muster an iota of excitement, guess I will find out shortly what this game is about. :mjcry:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
can't play this on console til they do some patches
literally ran into 2 game breaking bugs and had to reload a save to progress the game
NPCs are glitching out the game all over the place
Don't like the gunplay so far it feels like there's too much recoil

Definitely need some patches to get this shyt correct but its day one

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I feel stupid complaining about 3rd person perspective. The game IS way more immersive the way its done even in cutscenes it feels like it’s you in control.

Witcher 3 felt more like watching a movie.
Every conversation I been in and every character spoken to so far feels like I'm really in the conversation, not just watching it. The way people move and react to what your saying is really impressive. I don't know if this is CD PROJEKT RED first time ever making a FPS genre, but they knocked it out of the park, especially with the difficulty of facial animation. They made the perfect choice for this game.:wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
can't play this on console til they do some patches
literally ran into 2 game breaking bugs and had to reload a save to progress the game
NPCs are glitching out the game all over the place
Don't like the gunplay so far it feels like there's too much recoil

Definitely need some patches to get this shyt correct but its day one

What console are you on?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Every conversation I been in and every character spoken to so far feels like I'm really in the conversation, not just watching it. The way people move and react to what your saying is really impressive. I don't know if this is CD PROJEKT RED first time ever making a FPS genre, but they knocked it out of the park, especially with the difficulty of facial animation. They made the perfect choice for this game.:wow:

Yeah whats crazy is they developed a lip syncing technology that lets them move their faces to anything spoken in any language. That’s pretty impressive versus the typical motion capture some companies use to achieve the same effect

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Also its clear as day thia should have been a series X, ps5, and pc game only but they couldnt go back once they announced it for last gen lol
Honestly, they could of just waited till April 2021. Not rushing the devs, clear out a lot more bugs, and the game would probably look a lot better then, than now on all platforms. Being greedy will only get you so far. :francis: