"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Naw this shyt huff

Ive encounted 4 game resetting bugs in my several hours of play and then the game fukking crashes after a side mission :scust:

Can we get a rwfund till they get they shyt together :scust:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
love the story

the driving and shooting is awful though smh

The shooting is all perk based. The better the perks the better the shooting gets. There's recoil perks, ADS perks, etc. I realized I couldn't shoot because V cant shoot. It's a RPG first and a shooter second.

Got it set to very hard difficulty and my pride won't let me turn it back down :francis:

Out here in the streets starting shyt that I can't finish with this katana

They put a lot of effort into making melee a viable option from what I saw in the skill tree and cyberware. I bet its weak early game and really strong late game. I also like that every melee weapon has execution animations

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Screenshot

Eo4-X8nW8AgUeET

Low light visuals dont count as a performance measure...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I feel stupid complaining about 3rd person perspective. The game IS way more immersive the way its done even in cutscenes it feels like it’s you in control.

Witcher 3 felt more like watching a movie.

I dont feel stupid. ITs not a big deal but more of a preference.

I design my character and get all this cool stuff, i wanna see the shyt. I dont wanna just see hands every now and then or the back of a gun.

But ive just always prefered third person action games. Even growing up.

I guess it helps that i like watching movies also :yeshrug:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
So how this shyt look on PS4 Pro?

I got my pre order waiting at home, but I gotta play it on my Poverty Station 4 Pro since the PS5 is so hard to get right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is hard as shyt too :picard: keep thinking I can approach shyt like gta but nah this pistol is trash.

I’ve only done the first mission so far but i switched to hard before i went into my apartment to force myself not to run and gun later on. If it’s too hard I’ll probably turn to back down to normal

And i think i heard in reviews that people say the gunplay improves once you gain proficiency in them. They’re meant to feel inaccurate at first

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So how this shyt look on PS4 Pro?

I got my pre order waiting at home, but I gotta play it on my Poverty Station 4 Pro since the PS5 is so hard to get right now

From what I'm to understand the PS4 and the PS4 pro versions of the game are hot garbage. The PS5 version is slightly better due to SSD loading times stopping some of the pop in issues.

The XB1 and XBSS versions are just as trash as the PS4 version. The the XBX and the XBSX versions are the best console versions.

PC is king for this game. Personally I'm able to get 720p 60fps but 1080p 60 fps is for nikkas with minimum $1600 rigs with the latest graphics cards which I don't really have