"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Arcadium is a hilarious place when you don’t take things seriously :russ:

seriously. I only post here once in a blue for certain games but god damn. I was in here the past 2 weeks and it was the same set of posters kickin it.

Release day drops and mad cats I've never seen came in here with flamethrowers lashing out :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Screenshot

Eo4-X8nW8AgUeET

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah I was full of shyt...just bought the game :mjlol:

dudes who know me on the other forum know I do this with “every” purchase...first there’s a period of excitement...then there’s the period of doubt...followed by me saying I’m not buying shyt only to end up buying the shyt...then I’m gonna complain about it for a while after I play/use it but ultimately I’m gonna end up liking the shyt lmaooo...I went thru these very same steps with the PS5 but I just wasn’t as vocal about it lol

alright...now that I got the complaints out of my system...lemme get back to the game:pachaha:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
CDPR should have turned off all the graphics settings as default for consoles.

games runs and looks so much better without film grain, chromatic aberration, and all that other shyt.
Do PC games usually look better with these things turned off? I NEVER turn off chromatic aberration and I thought film grain added to the realism of the graphics. Should I turn these things off (doesn't negatively affect frame rate for me) for graphics to look a lil better?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Do PC games usually look better with these things turned off? I NEVER turn off chromatic aberration and I thought film grain added to the realism of the graphics. Should I turn these things off (doesn't negatively affect frame rate for me) for graphics to look a lil better?

I would say usually film grain and motion blur makes cutscenes look better but in game they always make the game look worse IMO so i always cut them off for games that aren't cutscene heavy

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They're the first things to go when I go into any game's graphic settings.

Which is why I was mad as fukk that ND decided to not provide a toggle for Film Grain at TLOU II's launch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If that is the case then they need to offer full refunds, what the fukk is this shyt. Can anyone playing on here attest that this is what is really going on? I want to believe some form of propaganda is occurring. Anyone playing in PS4 having these issues?
there's no ps5 patch

we are playing a ps4 game on the 5 cept it's quiet