"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the game where the PC master race has come back down to give you console peasants golden showers.

Happen with Crysis and it's happening with this game. This one is even worse cause this one is multi-plat. They giving you cucks a taste but that shyt is trash :dead: meanwhile they're preparing fine steak for us.
You got series x fans shyttin on ps5 fans. Ps5 fans callin ps4 players broke boys.

now you got $500 console players lookin at the game runnin on $1800 PCs goin
2c67e36c1ff235e7b74ffe870aaadc02.gif

i hope the 5/SX do get that patch soon tho cuz i aint sure if the multiplayer they addin will be cross platform. Prolly pick up 2 more copies for the consoles to run through the game with some friends.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of refunding the game when they've already stated that if you buy a PS4 copy you can get the PS5 version for free next year?

...I’m tempted to try it and use the money to get valhalla or immortal instead...

I’m not gaining/losing any money...I was gonna buy valhalla or immortal after I played cyberpunk anyway...I’m just switching the order now

the only “advantage” of buying it on the PS4 ($60) and getting it “free” for PS5 was being able to play it early...but it doesn’t seem worth it now...I’ll just pay the same $60 directly for the PS5 version when it drops

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Game is amazing on next gen console and PC. I don’t understand all the bytchin :yeshrug:

Exactly. You said the magic words. There's an entire hashtag trending on Twitter with complaints from PS4 and Xbox heads. Been going since midnight :lolbron:

Woke up this morning, saw it, and got powered up off the fukkery :banderas:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thanks man, going to look into this.

And one more thing, theres a tree under stealth called cold blood. It's a thing that triggers after you kill someone. It has recoil perks in it also.

I bet by the end of the game you can make it so you basically have no recoil and itll be really easy to shoot.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You must be mis reading. I am making fun of @ItWasWritten's ps5 shot versus my 3080 shot.

I even said you poor console pals :dwillhuh:

So anxious to hate on Sony. My shots are on a 3080 on ultra with ray tracing on high.

The top guy is PC the bottom of the same guy is PS5.
Why would you think he is anxious to hate on sony?he was saying he doesn't believe that that terrible looking shot was PS5.

Spooky