"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the game where the PC master race has come back down to give you console peasants golden showers.

Happen with Crysis and it's happening with this game. This one is even worse cause this one is multi-plat. They giving you cucks a taste but that shyt is trash :dead: meanwhile they're preparing fine steak for us.

can even talk shyt...y’all got this one

PC graphics always look better than console joints...but we usually get games months/years before y’all so by the time y’all get the shyt the superior graphics are irrelevant to us...but damn the government should make this shyt illegal...how we both pay $60 for the “same” game at the same time and you get that and I got this? I should’ve only been charged $40 for this game...about to write my congressman

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’m a coward but you in here lying to random internet strangers to trash a game.....for what reason???:mindblown:

How is this behavior anywhere near acceptable?? fukk wrong with you breh??
you're an idiot, you won't respond to the other shyt cuz you know your'e wrong and i'm right, talking to you is like talking to satan, no truth in you

FUKK YUZ

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I’m saying it’s lies so fukkery is afoot. No reason to believe that shot is from anywhere I should take seriously:manny:
Well those screenshots came up organically in a discord convo. I posted my screens and he was upset about how his game looked compared to it and responded with his own screens. This is him being dissapointed.

Why would a so called Sony stan go out of his way to make PS5 look bad :russ:

He's spent the last decade defending Sony to his last breath :lolbron: (he's TheMaster if you didn't know)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep

i told them i expected a ps5 upgrade and they refunded it, and i got receipts if nikkaz wanna see ...holla

no I wasn’t calling you a liar per se...but wanted to know on what basis they ok’ed it...I’m tempted to try it and use the money to get valhalla or immortal instead...only thing is this would be my second time requesting a refund for the same game so they might not honor it and think I’m up to something

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
why do you keep running from the video i posted ?
The video you posted is a YouTube video captured from a stream that was posted the day before the game came out when CDPR had not set the patch live and they were not allowing any console footage out yet.

That screenshot is not yours.

The real question is why you feel the need to go out of your way to make up lies to trash the game???

You all on discord making shyt up, passing around screenshots and lies. Probably all over the net doing the same. That’s absolutely clown behavior, regardless of how the game actually looks.

Don’t quote me no more you fukking weirdo:scust:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Well those screenshots came up organically in a discord convo. I posted my screens and he was upset about how his game looked compared to it and responded with his own screens. This is him being dissapointed.

Why would a so called Sony stan go out of his way to make PS5 look bad :russ:

He's spent the las
t decade defending Sony to his last breath :lolbron: (he's TheMaster if you didn't know)

He's so retarded man

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of refunding the game when they've already stated that if you buy a PS4 copy you can get the PS5 version for free next year?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the game where the PC master race has come back down to give you console peasants golden showers.

Happen with Crysis and it's happening with this game. This one is even worse cause this one is multi-plat. They giving you cucks a taste but that shyt is trash :dead: meanwhile they're preparing fine steak for us.

man let these nikkaz breathe, its a pandemic going on :russ:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Once again for those upset about graphics you have to fukk with the settings. CDPR was ambitious with this shyt. Don't think we've ever seen a game try to pull off so many RTX elements.

If you have last gen hardware you def lost though lol. No amount of tweaking gonna prevent that struggle GPU from catchin fire :umad:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The video you posted is a YouTube video captured from a stream that was posted the day before the game came out when CDPR had not set the patch live and they were not allowing any console footage out yet.

That screenshot is not yours.

The real question is why you feel the need to go out of your way to make up lies to trash the game???

You all on discord making shyt up, passing around screenshots and lies. Probably all over the net doing the same. That’s absolutely clown behavior, regardless of how the game actually looks.

Don’t quote me no more you fukking weirdo:scust:

Moron :russ:

Would you like to see a stream of the pc version the day before it "came out" wtf i got to make up lies for, the shyt looks like ass as noted by many other brothers here...

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Never had no problems on the series X running this. But that rtx on ultra with the dlss is something else :wow:. Only thing i dont like is it look like my nikka hair vibrating on his head on pc:mjlol:.