"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Make up lies and be a internet weirdo brehs :smh:
You're talking about me?

I didn't make up shyt he messaged that in our discord saying it was his, ask him why there's a watermark. My screens are all taken by me.

I'm just wondering what version of the game you think that screen is from if not PS5?

PC on all low?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've gotta visit this subforum more. Did not expect so much fukkery.

This is the greatest game launch in recent memory. So much controversy. So many tears :blessed:

idk it actually feels ehh...TLOU2 had some real controversy surrounding its release...the “controversy” here are the numerous delays...“outrage” from 2 tranny reviews and dudes getting upset over legit complaints about the graphics...nothing about the story...characters or gameplay tho

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You're talking about me?

I didn't make up shyt he messaged that in our discord saying it was his, ask him why there's a watermark. My screens are all taken by me.

I'm just wondering what version of the game you think that screen is from if not PS5?

PC on all low?

No man, i took the screen from gameplay of ps5

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the game where the PC master race has come back down to give you console peasants golden showers.

Happen with Crysis and it's happening with this game. This one is even worse cause this one is multi-plat. They giving you cucks a taste but that shyt is trash :dead: meanwhile they're preparing fine steak for us.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If you go into the inventory you can see theres scope and I think muzzle attachments for some of the guns, the attachments usually make the guns more accurate and give it less recoil. The weapon sway setting will stop guns from moving around when youre walking so youll be able hipfire easier.

In the assault tree under reflexes theres also perks to lower your recoil and they stack. So with good attachments and perks you'll shoot better. So I think late game V wont have accuracy issues if you build your V correctly
Thanks man, going to look into this.