"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm so Jelly y'all PC gamers got a little bonus with the GOG bonus witcher jacket and sword...

gog-witcher-clothes-cyberpunk-2077.jpg

Yeah, I see we have that

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
the stealth training is the same shytty “stealth” we’ve seen in a lot of games...it’s more about how quickly you can hide after they dead ass see you already at which point they act like they’ve never seen you

Yes lol, for ages I was trying not to be seen, But there is no way you can kill the last robot without being seen, so just kill and run lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn those PC vs PS5 Fatman comparison pics makes me want to either build a high-end PC or wait out for this to be updated for PS5.

it’d be worth the wait...a lot of ppl (myself included) “have” to get the hot new game out but it doesn’t bring anything new to the table really now that I got it out my system...I’m still waiting for word of this day one drop that we’ve been taking about for the last few months and see if it offers any graphic enhancing changes for the PS5 if not then I’m probably gonna put this in the backlog asap and wait for the free PS5 version...right now I’m too disappointed at the moment to continue playing this objectively

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes lol, for ages I was trying not to be seen, But there is no way you can kill the last robot without being seen, so just kill and run lol

I didn’t even have to kill him lol...walked right by him as I figured I’d reach the exit before his awareness meter was full lol smh

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played a CoD since 4 but nice try little buddy.

I don't think you even play the games you talk about, you just hype them up here on some true-to-life shill shyt. Claiming TLOU2 had no transgender characters was a dead giveaway.
I swear I think he’s really PS4 alias account.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Game buggy as hell :francis:

I'm playing on the PS5 and didn't know nothing about the game except the hype and it is offensive to play after playing demon souls. Story seems good and I know there will be a lot to do, but right now, the city feels dead and I seen 2 instances where a pedestrian loaded up last second when driving like im playing GTA3 in ps2. Game shouldnt have came out til next year and done away with last gen.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’d be worth the wait...a lot of ppl (myself included) “have” to get the hot new game out but it doesn’t bring anything new to the table really now that I got it out my system...I’m still waiting for word of this day one drop that we’ve been taking about for the last few months and see if it offers any graphic enhancing changes for the PS5 if not then I’m probably gonna put this in the backlog asap and wait for the free PS5 version...right now I’m too disappointed at the moment to continue playing this objectively

Same, I still have a backlog of 20 games so this can wait. They need to let us know when the next-gen update is coming though!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like it's pretty bad that they had to make the next gen patch next year. by the time it comes out mostly everyone will have finished or dropped the game and won't come back to it I bet. Story focused games should never have such big things off into the future. Multiplayer games where people might still be playing months later okay but SP? Nah. It wouldn't have been feasible to delay it more though.

Not if the DLC are good. The witcher 3’s DLC were practically sequels

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i said it earlier in this thread this a 6 months after updates and a sale game. The comments in here and the reviews online are making me happy i cancelled my amazon pre-order before they took the money.:mjlol: if it can barely run on a 3080 card what hope do i have for the ps4 release. :picard:

Ohh well still got , GOS, FF7 and LOU2 to beat...Destiny 2 and fire emblem been eating my time anyways:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This 2080ti handlin business just fine.:myman:

Hang in there console only friends. I hope that ps5/xbox patch comes soon for you guys early next year.