"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I'll just play the dlc expansions on the next gen upgrades, im good playing the ps4 version on ps5 now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also its clear as day thia should have been a series X, ps5, and pc game only but they couldnt go back once they announced it for last gen lol

I thought that the second the first trailer came out. Even journalist who got to see gameplay behind the scenes,, “yeah we have no idea how they’re planning on getting this to run on current gen without extreme downgrades” and right then I knew it was meant for next gen/pc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well also they knew they were going to lose a lot of sales if the game never relased on lastgen consoles. Majority of people still havent been able to get a nextgen console and still have no PC. And with the game gettings 7s and 8s if they released it on nextgen only it may have flopped.

To be fair it probably would have got waaay higher ratings if they had just dropped support for ps4 and xbox one altogether and focused on giving next gen and pc players the best experience they could. It’s the last gen versions of the game really holding this back and for what? Just so people can trash it for looking like shyt on old ass hardware? Lol

They got sales i guess but if it got perfect scores it would have been a day one cop for when people get next gen consoles or new graphic cards

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This the same scene I took a screen on PC and my PS5 pal TheMaster took:mjlol:

cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

Damn, you poor console pals :picard:

This what it looked like when I first walked out into the city

Cyberpunk_5.png

Top one is Biggie.

Bottom is Guerrilla Black:dead:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
To be fair it probably would have got waaay higher ratings if they had just dropped support for ps4 and xbox one altogether and focused on giving next gen and pc players the best experience they could. It’s the last gen versions of the game really holding this back and for what? Just so people can trash it for looking like shyt on old ass hardware? Lol

They got sales i guess but if it got perfect scores it would have been a day one cop for when people get next gen consoles or new graphic cards

It would've been a big risk that didn't make business sense. Delay the game out of holiday season to a smaller consumer base and burn more capital.

I think they made the best financial decision even if it was not the best gaming decision. The expansions I think will sell more too as a result of that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It would've been a big risk that didn't make business sense. Delay the game out of holiday season to a smaller consumer base and burn more capital.

I think they made the best financial decision even if it was not the best gaming decision. The expansions I think will sell more too as a result of that

Well the delays happened because of last gen

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Yea, it became obvious that Covid + trying to get last gen running were interfering with development.

This game is a hit though. Twitch is pretty much all Cyberpunk streams. Like Order stated days ago, people knew there were problems with the game and still kept rating it extremely high. I don't know what more people want.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea, it became obvious that Covid + trying to get last gen running were interfering with development.

This game is a hit though. Twitch is pretty much all Cyberpunk streams. Like Order stated days ago, people knew there were problems with the game and still kept rating it extremely high. I don't know what more people want.

You also have to remind yourself this comes with the territory of a game this hype on release. Every major game has huge backlash these days then after a few months it subsides and people start rating it objectively.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
If that is the case then they need to offer full refunds, what the fukk is this shyt. Can anyone playing on here attest that this is what is really going on? I want to believe some form of propaganda is occurring. Anyone playing in PS4 having these issues?

I'm contacting sony soon as they chat open for a digital refund

I'll gladly buy when a proper next gen patch is out, this shyt looks like unseasoned chicken

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You also have to remind yourself this comes with the territory of a game this hype on release. Every major game has huge backlash these days then after a few months it subsides and people start rating it objectively.

Well I'm largely outside of the gaming culture these days so I forgot how pathetic most people can be. Similar to the NBA, people seem more interested in gossip and trash around the game than just playing/watching the actual game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like it's pretty bad that they had to make the next gen patch next year. by the time it comes out mostly everyone will have finished or dropped the game and won't come back to it I bet. Story focused games should never have such big things off into the future. Multiplayer games where people might still be playing months later okay but SP? Nah. It wouldn't have been feasible to delay it more though.