"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
All this talk of graphics...listen im a simple man.

Give me just decent graphics and high level piff content and im good. :hubie:

I dont care how shiny the water is or sun bouncing off the road. A game is fun first or whats the point.

Exactly. Way too much whining in this thread about graphics. I don't know how many times it needs to be said that this is not a next gen game. It's like people think that simply playing a current gen game on a next gen system magically makes everything about the game become next gen. fukking idiots :mjlol:

The developer of the game made it clear that there wasn't going to be a true next gen experience until next year & people still crying. One dude in here actually tried to compare the visuals to demon souls. Demon Souls is an actual next gen title dumbass :deadrose:

People who are nonstop crying because of graphics, no one is forcing yall to play now. You can wait until next year, even though there's currently no release date for the next gen patch. The choice is yours.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This the same scene I took a screen on PC and my PS5 pal TheMaster took:mjlol:

cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

Damn, you poor console pals :picard:

This what it looked like when I first walked out into the city

Cyberpunk_5.png

I feel I got finessed :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly. Way too much whining in this thread about graphics. I don't know how many times it needs to be said that this is not a next gen game. It's like people think that simply playing a current gen game on a next gen system magically makes everything about the game become next gen. fukking idiots :mjlol:

The developer of the game made it clear that there wasn't going to be a true next gen experience until next year & people still crying. One dude in here actually tried to compare the visuals to demon souls. Demon Souls is an an actually next gen title dumbass :deadrose:

People who are nonstop crying because of graphics, no one is forcing yall to play now. You can wait until next year, even though there's currently no release date for the next gen patch. The choice is yours.

And they the main ones in the ubi-mid threads going...:gladbron::whoo::ooh::krs::whew: