"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yup, that one. shyt was tough for me. Thank goodness I was able to find a shotgun in that level which helped me out. I’m still learning the mechanics to this game.

That's exactly the mission I was talking about where I said I was :flabbynsick:

I picked up the charged shotgun the first guy was using and beat it that way also. I can tell that if I was good at stealth I wouldve beaten that way easier.

There's a mission later where they don't let you bring your own loadout and you have to pick up enemies guns, I quickly realized that I couldn't shoot automatic weapons without attachments, so try that. Also there's perks that affect your accuracy, recoil, and you can turn off weapon sway in the settings.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Exactly. Way too much whining in this thread about graphics. I don't know how many times it needs to be said that this is not a next gen game. It's like people think that simply playing a current gen game on a next gen system magically makes everything about the game become next gen. fukking idiots :mjlol:

The developer of the game made it clear that there wasn't going to be a true next gen experience until next year & people still crying. One dude in here actually tried to compare the visuals to demon souls. Demon Souls is an actual next gen title dumbass :deadrose:

People who are nonstop crying because of graphics, no one is forcing yall to play now. You can wait until next year, even though there's currently no release date for the next gen patch. The choice is yours.

First off @ me next time, I never made a comparison I said its ugly to look at after playing DS, we all know its a ps4 game so thats not the problem

My complaint was mainly about being buggy as hell and textures and pedestrians not loading. You don't have to suck this companies dikk breh, they'll live obviously off the success, and im still gonna play the game but being glitchy is a valid complaint.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game can look insane at times but there's visual glitches at times. Like in his apartment I doubt the mirror is supposed to be so damn bright.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats the hip-hop selection like?

Won't be able to really play until friday

in general the music is very good...that’s one glowing remark I have for the game...it sets the tone for a lot of scenes...but that’s the general music overall...nothing stood out enough to make me say “wow this game has a really great hip-hop selection”

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That's exactly the mission I was talking about where I said I was :flabbynsick:

I picked up the charged shotgun the first guy was using and beat it that way also. I can tell that if I was good at stealth I wouldve beaten that way easier.

There's a mission later where they don't let you bring your own loadout and you have to pick up enemies guns, I quickly realized that I couldn't shoot automatic weapons without attachments, so try that. Also there's perks that affect your accuracy, recoil, and you can turn off weapon sway in the settings.
Bro I was going crazy I kept dying. Can you explain how I can get these perks to better my accuracy? And what is the weapons without attachments and the weapon sway in the settings?

The stealth is cool but I know I prefer to use the guns

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
First off @ me next time, I never made a comparison I said its ugly to look at after playing DS, we all know its a ps4 game so thats not the problem

My complaint was mainly about being buggy as hell and textures and pedestrians not loading. You don't have to suck this companies dikk breh, they'll live obviously off the success, and im still gonna play the game but being glitchy is a valid complaint.

If me being smart enough to understand the difference between a current & next gen title graphical limitations is "sucking the companies dikk" then ok buddy :russ:

Get out your feelings man. The fukking game hasn't been out 24 hours, no surprise there are a few bugs /glitches here & there. If that's too much for you to handle then don't play until they update it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People acting like this unplayable...i don’t get it the graphics look good to me.

Outside of enviornments ghost of tsushima wasn’t winning awards for graphics

ghost-of-tsushima-hot-spring-locations-7037-1594898159274.jpg

And neither was ff7 outside of the main cast

Final-Fantasy-7-Remake_0002_Layer-29.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bro I was going crazy I kept dying. Can you explain how I can get these perks to better my accuracy? And what is the weapons without attachments and the weapon sway in the settings?

The stealth is cool but I know I prefer to use the guns

If you go into the inventory you can see theres scope and I think muzzle attachments for some of the guns, the attachments usually make the guns more accurate and give it less recoil. The weapon sway setting will stop guns from moving around when youre walking so youll be able hipfire easier.

In the assault tree under reflexes theres also perks to lower your recoil and they stack. So with good attachments and perks you'll shoot better. So I think late game V wont have accuracy issues if you build your V correctly

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Which is it brehs?!?!?
The opposite of
People acting like this unplayable...i don’t get it the graphics look good to me.

Outside of enviornments ghost of tsushima wasn’t winning awards for graphics

ghost-of-tsushima-hot-spring-locations-7037-1594898159274.jpg

And neither was ff7 outside of the main cast

Final-Fantasy-7-Remake_0002_Layer-29.jpg
GOT graphics were amazing so was FF7R

you a whole clown