"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are yall gonna save your 2nd playthrough for the next gen patch? I think I’ll wait to play it again after the next gen patch and first DLC hits

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There's going to be a dedicated tutorial for graphics settings dropping soon from someone.

The game looks good but you have to get your settings right because there are a TON of details that can make the game look janky in small parts. As someone mentioned before, there is a disconnect between the character creator and the game world graphics lol. When you see yourself in the mirror in game it's like the graphics scale down to PS3 quality for no reason.

If you're contemplating waiting for next year for an update - don't. Like I said prerelease it was obvious they were done with the game but trying to optimize the graphical bugs. The game is extremely solid and worth it for the story alone.

Also feels like there is a skill curve playing on hardest. This is definitely not a run and gun (yet) playing on PC. Gotta get used to all the combat choices. I haven't fully explored the enemy AI but you can tell they have the potential for big things.

Last of Us 2 is finished in these streets. It's in after thought and Naughty Dog should be lucky this game didn't drop early 2020 when it was supposed to. This shyt is GoTY fukk whatever anyone says.

Yeah I had fukk my PC settings a lot when I got started. Once people get through the graphics and performance issues, there's a good game underneath that. It's reminding me of new vegas in that regard.

This the same scene I took a screen on PC and my PS5 pal TheMaster took:mjlol:

cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

Damn, you poor console pals :picard:

This what it looked like when I first walked out into the city

Cyberpunk_5.png

Yeah my game looks much better than what the console brehs got :picard:

Going into the open world it gets janky at times but runs much better indoors.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

@KushSkywalker 3080 NerdMachine FATMAN vs my PS5 Fatman

:mjcry:

If that is the case then they need to offer full refunds, what the fukk is this shyt. Can anyone playing on here attest that this is what is really going on? I want to believe some form of propaganda is occurring. Anyone playing in PS4 having these issues?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I feel stupid complaining about 3rd person perspective. The game IS way more immersive the way its done even in cutscenes it feels like it’s you in control.

Witcher 3 felt more like watching a movie.

We told y'all that shyt was stupid. If this game was in 3rd person it would also have to have a bunch of swanky animations to go with all these performance issues and nikkas would be :damn: as their consoles held on for dear life

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that is the case then they need to offer full refunds, what the fukk is this shyt. Can anyone playing on here attest that this is what is really going on? I want to believe some form of propaganda is occurring. Anyone playing in PS4 having these issues?

the story is actually good...the graphics on consoles are just a huge letdown and the gameplay so far is not some genre defining/avant-garde shyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Also its clear as day thia should have been a series X, ps5, and pc game only but they couldnt go back once they announced it for last gen lol

Well also they knew they were going to lose a lot of sales if the game never relased on lastgen consoles. Majority of people still havent been able to get a nextgen console and still have no PC. And with the game gettings 7s and 8s if they released it on nextgen only it may have flopped.