"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Loken

All Star
Daps
^ i think everybody get that you just need to link your PSN or Xbox live to GOG an you get it

cuz i got it on the steam ver linking my account to GOG

tell you how to set it up to get the extra stuff

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t really have any intention on picking up a PS5 until next year but I really want to play this. Is it really bad on PS4? And if it is will it
Improve any time soon?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the stealth training is the same shytty “stealth” we’ve seen in a lot of games...it’s more about how quickly you can hide after they dead ass see you already at which point they act like they’ve never seen you

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I don’t really have any intention on picking up a PS5 until next year but I really want to play this. Is it really bad on PS4? And if it is will it
Improve any time soon?

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Whats unclear is how the game performs on a PS4 PRO, obviously I'm seeing all these horror stories about the base PS4 but it's unclear if the same applies for the PRO. I've got a pro but I'm starting to think it might be best to just wait it out until I get a PS5 instead.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
the stealth training is the same shytty “stealth” we’ve seen in a lot of games...it’s more about how quickly you can hide after they dead ass see you already at which point they act like they’ve never seen you

Enemy AI seems pretty lacklustre. The walkthroughs I've been watching it seems like Jackie will walk right past them and they wont bat an eyelid.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Target is trash. They did the same to me with both Yakuza and Cyberpunk. They swindled me in with the buy 2 get 1 free deal then waited till the day before launch to tell me I wasn’t getting shyt. Canceled both and will never buy games from Target again.

Pre-order from Target???!:scust: street date dec 10th... delivery date Dec 24th?!?!:wtf:

Nah cancel that shyt and pick it up in person...:camby:
I’m going to cancel it and buy it digitally

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's going to be a dedicated tutorial for graphics settings dropping soon from someone.

The game looks good but you have to get your settings right because there are a TON of details that can make the game look janky in small parts. As someone mentioned before, there is a disconnect between the character creator and the game world graphics lol. When you see yourself in the mirror in game it's like the graphics scale down to PS3 quality for no reason.

If you're contemplating waiting for next year for an update - don't. Like I said prerelease it was obvious they were done with the game but trying to optimize the graphical bugs. The game is extremely solid and worth it for the story alone.

Also feels like there is a skill curve playing on hardest. This is definitely not a run and gun (yet) playing on PC. Gotta get used to all the combat choices. I haven't fully explored the enemy AI but you can tell they have the potential for big things.

Last of Us 2 is finished in these streets. It's in after thought and Naughty Dog should be lucky this game didn't drop early 2020 when it was supposed to. This shyt is GoTY fukk whatever anyone says.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This the same scene I took a screen on PC and my PS5 pal TheMaster took on his PS5:mjlol:

cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

Damn, you poor console pals :picard:

This what it looked like when I first walked out into the city

Cyberpunk_5.png

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking glitch on the last fukking robot to kill on the last part of the advanced training portion...he’s somewhere far off where I can’t reach him to kill him...bullets won’t reach him either :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

@KushSkywalker 3080 NerdMachine FATMAN vs my PS5 Fatman

:mjcry:

This the same scene I took a screen on PC and my PS5 pal TheMaster took:mjlol:

cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

Damn, you poor console pals :picard:

This what it looked like when I first walked out into the city

Cyberpunk_5.png

I’m not sure why yall stil don’t get that we are playing the ps4 version of the game

Ps5 version is only resolution and framerate and basic performance updates, not graphical.