"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I just watched a ps5 one and a Xbox one and they was both trash

This game is a bust so far:dead:
Been playing since around 9pm on PC with High RTX, it is very very very janky

Still pretty good, the only foundational thing I can say is bad is the driving but aside from that I think most of the jank can be fixed

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My character looks like D. Rose:russ:

:laugh:

but what’s up with the finger nail color options :hhh:

It's almost like the game wants you to pick the female option. FWIW, the fourth option from the last is as close as it gets to having unpainted nails. IDK what they were thinking, though. Having to have nail paint is wild.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Played through the first mission pretty cool and I’m not a fan of rpgs or first person games really. Graphics are cool on the 5.. the player models stand out more than the environments so far to me. Definitely not draw dropping but it looks good. Gunplay was :obama::ohhh: and I only touched like four different types so far.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I finally start working with a black man, and bring my name up, and Evelyn wants me already toy turn my back on him. Streets so cold mane.:wow:

you better not have trusted that cac hoe. That braindance shyt is sumn else

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:laugh:

It's almost like the game wants you to pick the female option. FWIW, the fourth option from the last is as close as it gets to having unpainted nails. IDK what they were thinking, though. Having to have nail paint is wild.

i started to make a female before i went to male. the female you can customize way more it seemed , my lil cyberchick was fly af

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these create a characters gotta consult with some black barbershops for hairstyles. We can have “punk” hairstyles also. Or just hire the people that do 2k for consultation.

Black-Boys.jpg

Yall should bother cd projekt red about it or write an op-ed and hope it trends on kotaku/polygon, maybe they’’ll put it in as free DLC like they did the witcher 3

they do but only for sports games :mjpls:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah i think people really did not anticipate that the next gen consoles running last gen versions of the game would make such a difference.
I was expecting the game to be scaled back but I thought I would atleast get 4k60 on ps5 but it looks more like 1080p and the graphics are not good at all.

Anything at a distance looks like shyt. The first time I stepped out of the apartment and looked over the rail to get a grasp of the city, I was shocked at the skyrim looking textures on the ground level.
:picard:

Everything looks good when it's in your face, but when it's not
:francis:

And the city seems pretty devoid of npcs tho I haven't seen the game at night. You can really tell how much the last gen consoles are holding back the experience, I need that next gen update asap.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was expecting the game to be scaled back but I thought I would atleast get 4k60 on ps5 but it looks more like 1080p and the graphics are not good at all.

Anything at a distance looks like shyt. The first time I stepped out of the apartment and looked over the rail to get a grasp of the city, I was shocked at the skyrim looking textures on the ground level.
:picard:

Everything looks good when it's in your face, but when it's not
:francis:

And the city seems pretty devoid of npcs tho I haven't seen the game at night. You can really tell how much the last gen consoles are holding back the experience, I need that next gen update asap.

Luckily I'm on PC and I don't have the empty open world problem, but yeah graphically the game isn't impressive. I think they downgraded ACROSS THE BOARD PC included to get everybody a version of the game that will actually run.