"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tapped out early on my male V. Wasn't satisfied with his appearance or the VA. Went with a female and inadvertently created Lucy Thai.

full.jpg

:dead:

Gon' give her a fro, call her an exotical, and roll with it. :mjlol:
I was thinking of doing the same unfortunately that VA is a huge letdown otherwise it’s been a good experience.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Honestly not crazy over this graphically, but they never lied about next gen not being legit next gen upon release. :manny: The immersion is impeccable, though. I reccomend turning off subtitles. It's crazy how much more immersive that is.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was thinking of doing the same unfortunately that VA is a huge letdown otherwise it’s been a good experience.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. My character looking so off despite damn near an hour being put in on tweaking him made it even easier to switch over. I legit wasn't 20 mins in before I called it quits. The female V is flat out more customizable and the VA work is better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of these create a characters gotta consult with some black barbershops for hairstyles. We can have “punk” hairstyles also. Or just hire the people that do 2k for consultation.

Black-Boys.jpg

Yall should bother cd projekt red about it or write an op-ed and hope it trends on kotaku/polygon, maybe they’’ll put it in as free DLC like they did the witcher 3

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wasn't even expecting 4k, but 1440p or something with checkerboard should have been obtainable on next gen hardware even running backwards compatible.

I'm kinda feeling like they should have dropped last gen support and released this next year. This game is clearly too ambitious for old hardware.

Yeah i think people really did not anticipate that the next gen consoles running last gen versions of the game would make such a difference.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it was pretty bad. My character looking so off despite damn near an hour being put in on tweaking him made it even easier to switch over. I legit wasn't 20 mins in before I called it quits. The female V is flat out more customizable and the VA work is better.
My character looks like D. Rose:russ:

but what’s up with the finger nail color options :hhh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Also, I’m not trying to dikkride too hard but
x210b-bue-f.jpg

Its looking like anybody playing on a base console got the shortest end of the stick, Pro versions are mid, and PC needs to be tweaked just right to shine.

Good looking on the beta test fellas, your services are appreciated :salute:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikkas on here swore ps5 was getting huge graphical upgrades over the ps4 too lol

Like theres a reason the next gen version of the game is an entirely seperate release

Wish I knew this before I bought it for the 5 :dahell:

I was waiting with anticipation to see how dope this as while I sit here and work now I'm more like :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Who was the transgender character? Lev wasn’t transgender

yall nikkas love coming into threads calling us beta testers and you got the nerve to say i don’t play games. Here you are in a thread about another game you ain’t playin though.
giphy.gif