"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Peformance mode feels dynamic on the xsx tbh maybe I’m wrong but the xsx does usually bump bc resolution without patching
Microsoft allows updates for older games on the newer systems.

Sony makes it so that whatever update that would enhance a game for ps5 would also have to work on ps4 pro.

Performance mode is probably something they couldn't get working on last gen consoles so they couldn't patch it only for ps5 without breaking the game on ps4.

The way sony handles backwards compatibility is stupid as fukk.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
All this talk of graphics...listen im a simple man.

Give me just decent graphics and high level piff content and im good. :hubie:

I dont care how shiny the water is or sun bouncing off the road. A game is fun first or whats the point.

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I can play, but it crashes my Slim every 30 to 45 minutes. I thoroughly enjoy what I've been able to see so far. Might have to upgrade my Pc, hold out hope for a 5, or just wait on patches if it gets too bad.

:shaq2:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
On PC, I don't care about graphics and I'm having fun but they better fix the trees popping through buildings and walls fast because it's killing the immersion:francis:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just finished my first playthrough (probably played about 3 hrs) on the PS5 using my LG OLED TV and here are my thoughts:
  1. I'm walking away impressed overall after the first playthrough. If you have a PS5/Series X, you should definitely consider playing the game now.
  2. After tweaking my graphics settings, the graphics are A LOT better than I though they would be on the PS5. I can only imagine how good this game will look once a proper next-gen version drops but the current version of the game is pretty good. I would personally give the overall graphics a 7/10 right now on PS5 but no doubt they will be a 10/10 once everything is ironed-out with patches and the next-gen version.
    • Graphics settings I recommend: Film Grain: Off, Chromatic Aberration: Off, Depth of Field: Off, Lens Flare: On, Motion Blur: Off
    • Gamma Correction: 0.93
    • HDR Mode: None
      • HDR Mode was defaulted to none for me. I'm thinking this is because the game is using the default HDR I'm using for my system. I tweaked around with the HDR settings but ultimately the setting being off left me with a damn good picture.
    • CDPR should have defaulted the graphic settings to off.
    • If I had to guess, the game is running at some sort of dynamic 1440p. I'm no expert but it is definitely higher than 1080p but not quite 4K. Digital Foundry should be able to confirm soon.
  • The game has ran butter smooth so far.
  • My character looks a LOT better in the actual game outside of the creator. I made a dark skinned bruh with dreads and he looks like an actual black man.
    • I think there is a update needed for the character creator. Like someone mentioned, the dark skin option had a green looking tint in the creator but didn't once in the game. It looked like normal dark skin.
    • There IS a natural nail color in the game (it's like a pink/rose-looking color) so you bruh don't have to be walking around with colored nails.
  • Haven't had any major glitches yet like we've been seeing the past few days.
    • There was a couple times when a NPC had low textures.
  • The game is complex as fukk, going to take a while to learn everything.
    • From skills, to handling missions thrown at you, there's just a lot.
  • Turning off subtitles definitely helps with immersion.
  • Driving feels about the same as most open-world games I guess (think GTA, Watch Dogs, etc.)
  • The city feels populated overall
    • I did notice during one driving scene when I was the passenger with Jackie driving, there weren't many NPC's on the street. But there was a specific moment happening in the game at that time that may have been the cause (don't won't to spoil it).
  • Once all said and done, this is going to be a game talked about among the likes of a Red Dead Redemption, The Last of US
  • My character:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Been playing for about 5 hours....had 2 crashes on the PS5 and a screen freeze.

Loving it so far. :blessed:

Is the visual layer of the brain dances in editor mode supposed to look that bad? Tomorrows release patch will just make this even better.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
s7MHObJ.jpg

thats right you bytch you better be here at 8am!!!:birdman:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
I have a 1660 Ti and intel i7 8700k and the game runs like shyt :francis: