"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I will definitely say, 5 hours in, the graphics definitely are not as good as I expected from this game. It's not a dealbreaker whatsoever but it's surprising. I thought it was just my PC but it looks like my game looks basically as good as everyone elses just with less screen effects and shadow detail.

No complaints about the game so far but I have seen very minor graphical glitches, the car summoning is glitchy it seems as well, and I had a moment where jackie was glitching and wouldnt let me leave a room so I had to reload. So definitely some bugs although they arent gamebreaking.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You honestly think these graphics look bad? I was kind of blown away when I first got into my car. Even though i was 3rd person till i die I immediately went 1st person in the car to keep that immersion alive
They're really not as impressive as I thought when I saw videos of it.

shyt looks blurry and it's not even close to being 4k. This shyt looks 1080p max on ps5.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
How y'all brehs holding up with that day one patch? :mjgrin:

Imagine if Ubisoft or Bioware released this incomplete shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I agree with the resolution, it’s def not 4k.
I wasn't even expecting 4k, but 1440p or something with checkerboard should have been obtainable on next gen hardware even running backwards compatible.

I'm kinda feeling like they should have dropped last gen support and released this next year. This game is clearly too ambitious for old hardware.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wasn't even expecting 4k, but 1440p or something with checkerboard should have been obtainable on next gen hardware even running backwards compatible.

I'm kinda feeling like they should have dropped last gen support and released this next year. This game is clearly too ambitious for old hardware.

I agree that people who want the best experience will ahve to wait for it. By this time next year this game will be GOAT status after next gen upgrades, patches and all the DLC + online.

That’s the price we have to pay for being thirsty though.