"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Just finished my first playthrough (probably played about 3 hrs) on the PS5 using my LG OLED TV and here are my thoughts:
  1. I'm walking away impressed overall after the first playthrough. If you have a PS5/Series X, you should definitely consider playing the game now.
  2. After tweaking my graphics settings, the graphics are A LOT better than I though they would be on the PS5. I can only imagine how good this game will look once a proper next-gen version drops but the current version of the game is pretty good. I would personally give the overall graphics a 7/10 right now on PS5 but no doubt they will be a 10/10 once everything is ironed-out with patches and the next-gen version.
    • Graphics settings I recommend: Film Grain: Off, Chromatic Aberration: Off, Depth of Field: Off, Lens Flare: On, Motion Blur: Off
    • Gamma Correction: 0.93
    • HDR Mode: None
      • HDR Mode was defaulted to none for me. I'm thinking this is because the game is using the default HDR I'm using for my system. I tweaked around with the HDR settings but ultimately the setting being off left me with a damn good picture.
    • CDPR should have defaulted the graphic settings to off.
    • If I had to guess, the game is running at some sort of dynamic 1440p. I'm no expert but it is definitely higher than 1080p but not quite 4K. Digital Foundry should be able to confirm soon.
  • The game has ran butter smooth so far.
  • My character looks a LOT better in the actual game outside of the creator. I made a dark skinned bruh with dreads and he looks like an actual black man.
    • I think there is a update needed for the character creator. Like someone mentioned, the dark skin option had a green looking tint in the creator but didn't once in the game. It looked like normal dark skin.
    • There IS a natural nail color in the game (it's like a pink/rose-looking color) so you bruh don't have to be walking around with colored nails.
  • Haven't had any major glitches yet like we've been seeing the past few days.
    • There was a couple times when a NPC had low textures.
  • The game is complex as fukk, going to take a while to learn everything.
    • From skills, to handling missions thrown at you, there's just a lot.
  • Turning off subtitles definitely helps with immersion.
  • Driving feels about the same as most open-world games I guess (think GTA, Watch Dogs, etc.)
  • The city feels populated overall
    • I did notice during one driving scene when I was the passenger with Jackie driving, there weren't many NPC's on the street. But there was a specific moment happening in the game at that time that may have been the cause (don't won't to spoil it).
  • Once all said and done, this is going to be a game talked about among the likes of a Red Dead Redemption, The Last of US
  • My character:

Good write up

Yesh the city looks so lived in as they, they kept mentioning on the night wire series at how detailed it is, even down to the rubbish lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
appreciate the graphics settings advice...gonna try it soon...rep for the effort regardless

Just finished my first playthrough (probably played about 3 hrs) on the PS5 using my LG OLED TV and here are my thoughts:
  1. I'm walking away impressed overall after the first playthrough. If you have a PS5/Series X, you should definitely consider playing the game now.
  2. After tweaking my graphics settings, the graphics are A LOT better than I though they would be on the PS5. I can only imagine how good this game will look once a proper next-gen version drops but the current version of the game is pretty good. I would personally give the overall graphics a 7/10 right now on PS5 but no doubt they will be a 10/10 once everything is ironed-out with patches and the next-gen version.
    • Graphics settings I recommend: Film Grain: Off, Chromatic Aberration: Off, Depth of Field: Off, Lens Flare: On, Motion Blur: Off
    • Gamma Correction: 0.93
    • HDR Mode: None
      • HDR Mode was defaulted to none for me. I'm thinking this is because the game is using the default HDR I'm using for my system. I tweaked around with the HDR settings but ultimately the setting being off left me with a damn good picture.
    • CDPR should have defaulted the graphic settings to off.
    • If I had to guess, the game is running at some sort of dynamic 1440p. I'm no expert but it is definitely higher than 1080p but not quite 4K. Digital Foundry should be able to confirm soon.
  • The game has ran butter smooth so far.
  • My character looks a LOT better in the actual game outside of the creator. I made a dark skinned bruh with dreads and he looks like an actual black man.
    • I think there is a update needed for the character creator. Like someone mentioned, the dark skin option had a green looking tint in the creator but didn't once in the game. It looked like normal dark skin.
    • There IS a natural nail color in the game (it's like a pink/rose-looking color) so you bruh don't have to be walking around with colored nails.
  • Haven't had any major glitches yet like we've been seeing the past few days.
    • There was a couple times when a NPC had low textures.
  • The game is complex as fukk, going to take a while to learn everything.
    • From skills, to handling missions thrown at you, there's just a lot.
  • Turning off subtitles definitely helps with immersion.
  • Driving feels about the same as most open-world games I guess (think GTA, Watch Dogs, etc.)
  • The city feels populated overall
    • I did notice during one driving scene when I was the passenger with Jackie driving, there weren't many NPC's on the street. But there was a specific moment happening in the game at that time that may have been the cause (don't won't to spoil it).
  • Once all said and done, this is going to be a game talked about among the likes of a Red Dead Redemption, The Last of US
  • My character:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just seen this email :francis::gucci::unimpressed:

Hi
We’ve got a quick update on the item below. The estimated delivery date is now Thu, Dec 24.

We apologize for the potential delay. Rest assured you haven’t been charged yet for this item. (We’ll send you another email when it ships.)

Visit order details for the latest updates. Thanks for being our guest!

Visit order details
Affected item
down-arrow

Cyberpunk 2077 - PlayStation 4
Qty: 1

Estimated Thu, December 24, 2020