"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HDR is washed out Filth on the ps5

Can't wait for the graphic patch.

This is not it after looking at demon souls , mortal Kombat , spiderman, borderlands 3 and the ps5 UI.

Get these PS4 graphics out my face

ya the HDR setting is worthless...I think I’m gonna like the story but I expected a lot more from the graphics...but it’s looking like all the good looking shyt we saw was on the PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ya the HDR setting is worthless...I think I’m gonna like the story but I expected a lot more from the graphics...but it’s looking like all the good looking shyt we saw was on the PC

nikkas on here swore ps5 was getting huge graphical upgrades over the ps4 too lol

Like theres a reason the next gen version of the game is an entirely seperate release

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Tapped out early on my male V. Wasn't satisfied with his appearance or the VA. Went with a female and inadvertently created Lucy Thai.

full.jpg

:dead:

Gon' give her a fro, call her an exotical, and roll with it. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas on here swore ps5 was getting huge graphical upgrades over the ps4 too lol

Like theres a reason the next gen version of the game is an entirely seperate release

ya I was one of them who thought this mystery day one patch was gonna give the graphics a boost on the PS5...I didn’t see any updates tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ya I was one of them who thought this mystery day one patch was gonna give the graphics a boost on the PS5...I didn’t see any updates tho

I always assumed whatever they patch is gonna be things like stability, fixed quest, performance boost (loading times, less pop in, depth of field, framerate), hdr, things like that.

The next gen upgrades will prob be vastly improved but I’m really not disappointed with the graphics for an open world last gen game. The attention to detail and art direction is what makes it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, I’m not trying to dikkride too hard but i feel like people are placing unfair expectations on this game. Yall comparing it to empty open world last gen games or linear cinematic games and that seems off. At the very least it looks as good as witcher 3 which was already a really good looking game. Also, playing witcher on a console and seeing how it looked on PC was a reality check.

The fact that a game this dense is running well on 7 year old consoles is already an accomplishment. I’ve never seen another big city open world game look this good.