"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Btw this game got the Jesus Bynum glitch as well, have seen it two times but they go to normal once you bump into them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
played it just to get a quick impression...graphics aren’t “bad” but they’re underwhelming...I expected to be “wowed” when I first walked into ‘lizzie’s’ but it was ehh...story has me interested enough to dive into it some more later today...curious to see where it’s heading along with the action...my character looks like a cross between hill harper and dave east :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've been watching streams of people playing this and wow this shyt is boring as fukk so far. Too much talking:huhldup:

I just watched like 2 and it’s PC gamers and they make that shyt look trash.

I hear them clicking their mouses and one dude screaming “Spacebar Spacebar”:damn:

shyt looked jerky:picard:

Console>PC

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
The gunplay is actually really good in this game. It feels really solid. They did a great job. My counter-strike skills are really coming in handy here, I'm destroying folks super easy to get headshots on PC :russ:
:ehh:Good to hear. These guys don't have any fps experience so that's good news

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmaooo my character was looking kinda like clue as well til I changed the jaw and the nose

Big Sean and Dj Clue were illegally cloned to create

Screenshot_20201209-224246_Gallery.jpg

Corp gang.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You honestly think these graphics look bad? I was kind of blown away when I first got into my car. Even though i was 3rd person till i die I immediately went 1st person in the car to keep that immersion alive

Play demon souls then play this. shyt is no comparison

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm on PC with damn near everything maxed out and this shyt looks ridiculous. I need to see day time though, so far Red Dead has a slight edge but that's changing by the minute.

Ted Dead has better textures for random shyt like things on the table and furniture and shyt like that.

I was wrong about this not looking photorealistic doe :ohhh:, looked kinda cartoony in youtube videos before so I was expecting Witcher type graphic direction. Things are still bright and colorful and I have only seen night time so far and with all this bright shyt I can't really judge the graphics yet.

my bad...I didn’t think you had the game when you commented

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Play demon souls then play this. shyt is no comparison

I’ve beaten demon souls, it looks great but you’re comparing a game with self contained levels and a set number of enemies and background interactions with an open world game with tons of scripts and events going on