"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beeen playing for 2 hours and I’m loving this game. Only disappointment so far are the hair options but it’s not like we see ourselves that much anyway.

The stealth is gonnna be tricky to master, but I think it will be rewarding once a get a real grip on the controls and how the enemy AI works.

Graphics look great to me, I can only imagine how much better they look on PC on max settings. And aside from some little janky-ness i haven’t experience any bad bugs or glitches yet *knocks on wood*

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I wish I had looked up character customization before I started. :stopitslime:
Not being able to change your appearance after the creator seems like a huge oversight. I liked the Bethesda method of giving you a chance to respec after the tutorial.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
he HAS the game...do you?

cause if not I don’t get the argument
I'm on PC with damn near everything maxed out and this shyt looks ridiculous. I need to see day time though, so far Red Dead has a slight edge but that's changing by the minute.

Ted Dead has better textures for random shyt like things on the table and furniture and shyt like that.

I was wrong about this not looking photorealistic doe :ohhh:, looked kinda cartoony in youtube videos before so I was expecting Witcher type graphic direction. Things are still bright and colorful and I have only seen night time so far and with all this bright shyt I can't really judge the graphics yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm on PC with damn near everything maxed out and this shyt looks ridiculous. I need to see day time though, so far Red Dead has a slight edge but that's changing by the minute.

Ted Dead has better textures for random shyt like things on the table and furniture and shyt like that.

I was wrong about this not looking photorealistic doe :ohhh:, looked kinda cartoony in youtube videos before so I was expecting Witcher type graphic direction. Things are still bright and colorful and I have only seen night time so far and with all this bright shyt I can't really judge the graphics yet.

You also have to consider that red dead isn’t very dense. It’s grass and trees (sometimes) and the towns have like 12 small houses, max

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
HDR is washed out Filth on the ps5

Can't wait for the graphic patch.

This is not it after looking at demon souls , mortal Kombat , spiderman, borderlands 3 and the ps5 UI.

Get these PS4 graphics out my face

You honestly think these graphics look bad? I was kind of blown away when I first got into my car. Even though i was 3rd person till i die I immediately went 1st person in the car to keep that immersion alive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You honestly think these graphics look bad? I was kind of blown away when I first got into my car. Even though i was 3rd person till i die I immediately went 1st person in the car to keep that immersion alive
i cant play demon souls cleanliness and then look at this no sir.

ill play with the hdr again tomorrow