"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

taker597

Superstar
Daps

:ehh::ehh:

I definitely predict that Cyberpunk 2077 will be a completely different game by April/May to its 1st year anniversary by this time next year. A worthy long term investment. I’M ALL IN :wow:

Don't waste your time on the vid... It's essentially a kid trying to reach a word count on an essay to really drag the shyt out to hit 4 ads breaks

Oh shyt... he turned off monetization?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m buying the game. I don’t really care about how they abused their employees or shat on trans people.

See it can be done without doing mental gymnastics to relieve yourself of the cognitive dissonance it causes you to support a company that abuses employees.

We literally have people arguing the crunch isn’t abuse or how do we know if they did it or if the employees are ok being abused.

Why bother making those arguments in favor of abusing employees? We all know people really just trying to play the game and that other stuff doesn’t matter to them anyway so why the front?

Breh, none of this happened. They didn't abuse their employees. They ASKED them if they wanted to do a crunch for the game, and those that did they paid them extra and gave them an additional cut of the profits that the game will receive.

They didn't "shyt on trans people". The lore about this game is over 30 years old. CDPR stuck to the foundation. A few people got outraged because the game didn't reflect what THEY think should befit a world with transexual images. The reviewer complained about all kinds of shyt that ultimately muted whatever point would have been relevant.

Even the claim that they specifically designed a game mechanic to induce epilepsy is being rightfully shot down as there's no way they would expect that scene to do something to people. Thankfully cooler heads outside of Twitter mobs are involved and CDPR got the notice and are addressing it.

So now tell me what mental gymnastics you'll do next to jump off the cliff? CDPR didn't abuse trans people or their employees so you gonna have to find a new narrative to get emotional about. I give it 48 hours before you're back in here posting ResetEra talking points.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Breh, none of this happened. They didn't abuse their employees. They ASKED them if they wanted to do a crunch for the game, and those that did they paid them extra and gave them an additional cut of the profits that the game will receive.

They didn't "shyt on trans people". The lore about this game is over 30 years old. CDPR stuck to the foundation. A few people got outraged because the game didn't reflect what THEY think should befit a world with transexual images. The reviewer complained about all kinds of shyt that ultimately muted whatever point would have been relevant.

Even the claim that they specifically designed a game mechanic to induce epilepsy is being rightfully shot down as there's no way they would expect that scene to do something to people. Thankfully cooler heads outside of Twitter mobs are involved and CDPR got the notice and are addressing it.

So now tell me what mental gymnastics you'll do next to jump off the cliff? CDPR didn't abuse trans people or their employees so you gonna have to find a new narrative to get emotional about. I give it 48 hours before you're back in here posting ResetEra talking points.
Lets be honest... if Cyberpunk 2077 was established like GTA. None of woke twitter would be dying on this hill, because they would universally ridicule. The reason why they are shytting on it, because it's an easy target and no one knows 2077. It's an easy pandering Woke twitter target.

People on twitter just want to go viral and grift their way to success by trashing on easy superficial target that doesn't make any sense... Like newest ones trying to make a name for themselves for trashing on RDJ for Tropic Thunder every year without realizing why Tropic Thunder dd what it did.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lets be honest... if Cyberpunk 2077 was established like GTA. None of woke twitter would be dying on this hill, because they would universally ridicule. The reason why they are shytting on it, because it's an easy target and no one knows 2077. It's an easy pandering Woke twitter target.

People on twitter just want to go viral and grift their way to success by trashing on easy superficial target that doesn't make any sense... Like newest ones trying to make a name for themselves for trashing on RDJ for Tropic Thunder every year without realizing why Tropic Thunder dd what it did.

word. And this is why I can't wait for Rockstar to release GTA 6 and once again tell these Twitter losers to eat a dikk. When GTA 5 was being revealed they found shyt to be outraged about, and Rockstar just released more content to show they didn't give a fukk about these people's opinions.

"Why does this game have torture scenes! It's giving me PTSD! :damn:" - a 22 year old that's never left his state

More companies need to start doing this and stop pandering. Look at what happened to Gillette after the stupid ad campaign they ran a few years ago :mjlol: