"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea, that happens in the software development industry. Gaming companies and publishers are notorious for doing so and the industry is not healthy.

But that isn't what happened in this specific case. The problem with outrage culture is that few take the time to UNDERSTAND what is happening because its easier to just shout from the rooftops. We can be upset that humans suffer from abusive working conditions while appreciating the instances where people are afforded the opportunity to work overtime.
From what I read some employees at CDPR felt it was more of the former than the latter.

While i don’t think CDPR is unique in this aspect when it comes to large game developers, this was a long and difficult project that cost lots of human capital to exist. I think it’s a good conversation to have about how much is “worth it”

With that said, cancel culture don’t want that conversation either. They just wanna be outraged and control other people to feel the same.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What business it is of anyone's that they had a mandatory crunch? Unless you work for them directly SHUT THE fukk UP
Amazon has holiday crunch.

My job does 70 hours of call on top of an 83 hour 2 week work period.Covid... I was seeing 100 hours during the summer working in the hospital.

shyts not fun, but it's a career.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pretty soon just working is gonnna be considered crunch.

“These people gotta wake up at 8am and get to work by 9 get an hour for lunch and leave at 5 in the evening! This is shameful! fukk THEM! :pacspit:

This touches on a much larger conversation about what life is in general that is outside the scope of this thread. Short version: Too many of us are too comfortable and don't want to work for what we truly want and would rather complain. Not a single one of us has had a truly difficult life relative to what humans historically have went through. It's a luxury to even be able to complain to other people because for the vast majority of human history you'd be killed (or worse, your family).

But I'll leave it here because again, this is a much bigger topic that deals with the mindset of those that adapt versus those that think the world should cater to their views.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They've literally only made like what 2 comments to APPEASE THEM.

The thing is when they try to trash GTA... The rest of twitter collectively trash them. I don't really remember much of GTAV, but twitter wasn't kind to their woke gifting fake outrage. Their shyt never got viral, because no one was hearing it. I'm getting viral listing for all of Cyberpunk bullshyt and it's just so fake and manufactured.
That is not all they've done...

There are ingame ads, characters and features specifically put in the game to appease woke twitter...They literally added customizable dikk and p*ssy in the game bruh for these sexually confused lunatics...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This touches on a much larger conversation about what life is in general that is outside the scope of this thread. Short version: Too many of us are too comfortable and don't want to work for what we truly want and would rather complain. Not a single one of us has had a truly difficult life relative to what humans historically have went through. It's a luxury to even be able to complain to other people because for the vast majority of human history you'd be killed (or worse, your family).

But I'll leave it here because again, this is a much bigger topic that deals with the mindset of those that adapt versus those that think the world should cater to their views.

I think theres something to be also said about this generation z and millennials to an extent being the first generation without a major war.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
From what I read some employees at CDPR felt it was more of the former than the latter.

While i don’t think CDPR is unique in this aspect when it comes to large game developers, this was a long and difficult project that cost lots of human capital to exist. I think it’s a good conversation to have about how much is “worth it”

With that said, cancel culture don’t want that conversation either. They just wanna be outraged and control other people to feel the same.

If some of the CDPR employees felt it was abuse then the company should get the flack and lost sales for being dikks about it. I'm fully onboard with that sentiment if they are abusing their employees.

And yes, cancel culture does not give a fukk. Like most of these new age movements they are more interested in power and making noise than actually finding solutions.

Black Lives Matter and Kaepernick's kneeling were amazing when they first hit the public consciousness. Took less than a year for them to be ruined and mutated into the current woke agenda politics we have now.

Loken

All Star
Daps
Someone post a PC clip that shows a more populated highway for comparison.

only people got a pc copy right now is reviewers an they can post they own clips some time tmw i believe so im rdy for the hysterics :russ: