"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Lets be honest... if Cyberpunk 2077 was established like GTA. None of woke twitter would be dying on this hill, because they would universally ridicule. The reason why they are shytting on it, because it's an easy target and no one knows 2077. It's an easy pandering Woke twitter target.

People on twitter just want to go viral and grift their way to success by trashing on easy superficial target that doesn't make any sense... Like newest ones trying to make a name for themselves for trashing on RDJ for Tropic Thunder every year without realizing why Tropic Thunder dd what it did.
GTA has been getting trashed by woke twitter and NEOFAGS since they gave us a black protagonist in San Andreas...

The difference between R* and CDPR is, the former doesn't give a single fukk about woke twitter and openly shyts on them in their video games...

They still have a motor scooter in GTA called a Faggio...and the tranny bodybuilders in Vespucci beach in GTAV still got me...:russ:

CDPR's biggest mistake was listening to those insufferable lunatics and attempting to appease them...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Breh, none of this happened. They didn't abuse their employees. They ASKED them if they wanted to do a crunch for the game, and those that did they paid them extra and gave them an additional cut of the profits that the game will receive.

They didn't "shyt on trans people". The lore about this game is over 30 years old. CDPR stuck to the foundation. A few people got outraged because the game didn't reflect what THEY think should befit a world with transexual images. The reviewer complained about all kinds of shyt that ultimately muted whatever point would have been relevant.

Even the claim that they specifically designed a game mechanic to induce epilepsy is being rightfully shot down as there's no way they would expect that scene to do something to people. Thankfully cooler heads outside of Twitter mobs are involved and CDPR got the notice and are addressing it.

So now tell me what mental gymnastics you'll do next to jump off the cliff? CDPR didn't abuse trans people or their employees so you gonna have to find a new narrative to get emotional about. I give it 48 hours before you're back in here posting ResetEra talking points.

I don't understand why you would even write that much when it all seems common sense.

2020 where working overtime is "crunch"

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Lets be honest... if Cyberpunk 2077 was established like GTA. None of woke twitter would be dying on this hill, because they would universally ridicule. The reason why they are shytting on it, because it's an easy target and no one knows 2077. It's an easy pandering Woke twitter target.

People on twitter just want to go viral and grift their way to success by trashing on easy superficial target that doesn't make any sense... Like newest ones trying to make a name for themselves for trashing on RDJ for Tropic Thunder every year without realizing why Tropic Thunder dd what it did.

Facts. Anybody whose complaining about that didn't see the movie. It irritates me every time I see that mentioned.

That was one of the initial reasons a lot of people saw the movie to begin with, to figure out why he did that and they walked away like :ehh:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't understand why you would even write that much when it all seems common sense.

You right. Shouldn't have even responded to the nonsense. World wide pandemic where millions are out of a job and cats struggling to eat, but asking someone to voluntarily put in extra work and get paid is "evil".

I forget these people don't have real jobs and don't live in a world with real stakes.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Facts. Anybody whose complaining about that didn't see the movie. It irritates me every time I see that mentioned.

That was one of the initial reasons a lot of people saw the movie to begin with, to figure out why he did that and they walked away like :ehh:

Still one of the GOAT movies. The level of humor they pulled off is even more amazing looking back - because the "white guy trying to be black" caricature was done so well because the joke was he couldn't get out of character.

Fast forward to today and you got internet activists that don't know their just playing a character with all their fake outrage and that's why they don't get taken seriously.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ehh::ehh:

I definitely predict that Cyberpunk 2077 will be a completely different game by April/May to its 1st year anniversary by this time next year. A worthy long term investment. I’M ALL IN :wow:

ya I’m mentally preparing myself to wait at this point...I want to play this game at its best...if I buy it now I’m gonna just end up shytting on it and I really want to give it a fair chance...I’ll wait a few more days and see if the patch really makes a significant difference...if not I have enough games that I can wait...the hard part is gonna be “surviving” the initial hype for the game when folks start playing it and sharing their experiences :sadcam:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
GTA has been getting trashed by woke twitter and NEOFAGS since they gave us a black protagonist in San Andreas...

The difference between R* and CDPR is, the former doesn't give a single fukk about woke twitter and openly shyts on them in their video games...

They still have a motor scooter in GTA called a Faggio...and the tranny bodybuilders in Vespucci beach in GTAV still got me...:russ:

CDPR's biggest mistake was listening to those insufferable lunatics and attempting to appease them...

They've literally only made like what 2 comments to APPEASE THEM.

The thing is when they try to trash GTA... The rest of twitter collectively trash them. I don't really remember much of GTAV, but twitter wasn't kind to their woke gifting fake outrage. Their shyt never got viral, because no one was hearing it. I'm getting viral listing for all of Cyberpunk bullshyt and it's just so fake and manufactured.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You right. Shouldn't have even responded to the nonsense. World wide pandemic where millions are out of a job and cats struggling to eat, but asking someone to voluntarily put in extra work and get paid is "evil".

I forget these people don't have real jobs and don't live in a world with real stakes.
IDK man I think it’s a bit more complicated than that. It’s clear corporations will take advantage of and abuse human capital if given the chance. That’s why we even have labor laws.

I understand that working crazy hours in a nice office and getting paid good money for it sounds like a good deal, but there are real cases of this type of work taking a terrible physical and mental toll on people even if the work is “voluntary”

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
IDK man I think it’s a bit more complicated than that. It’s clear corporations will take advantage of and abuse human capital if given the chance. That’s why we even have labor laws.

I understand that working crazy hours in a nice office and getting paid good money for it sounds like a good deal, but there are real cases of this type of work taking a terrible physical and mental toll on people even if the work is “voluntary”

Yea, that happens in the software development industry. Gaming companies and publishers are notorious for doing so and the industry is not healthy.

But that isn't what happened in this specific case. The problem with outrage culture is that few take the time to UNDERSTAND what is happening because its easier to just shout from the rooftops. We can be upset that humans suffer from abusive working conditions while appreciating the instances where people are afforded the opportunity to work overtime.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Still one of the GOAT movies. The level of humor they pulled off is even more amazing looking back - because the "white guy trying to be black" caricature was done so well because the joke was he couldn't get out of character.

Fast forward to today and you got internet activists that don't know their just playing a character with all their fake outrage and that's why they don't get taken seriously.
One of the rare times I actually would watch the DVD commentary again and again. RDJ would stay in character till Kirk broke character. Then, he'll do this mad Australian accent till the credits.

True to the line " I don't break character till the DVD commentary"

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of the rare times I actually would watch the DVD commentary again and again. RDJ would stay in character till Kirk broke character. Then, he'll do this mad Australian accent till the credits.

True to the line " I don't break character till the DVD commentary"

yoooooo I never watched the DVD commentary for the movie. Man I miss those features because they were absolutely gold.

I don't know if you've ever seen School Daze but the version with commentary from the cast was amazing backstory to how Spike Lee did his thing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Pretty soon just working is gonnna be considered crunch.

“These people gotta wake up at 8am and get to work by 9 get an hour for lunch and leave at 5 in the evening! This is shameful! fukk THEM! :pacspit: