"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I promise you, you're gonna get their and either it wont scan and they don't give it to you or they just tell you no flat out

Those stores get hit with 50k fees when they sell a sku before its release date

yea I use to be able to pick shyt up a day early by selecting instore pick up, from Best Buy, because their system use to send the “it’s ready for pick up” email a day early. but now their system won’t let them ring it up at all. Regardless if it’s ready or not.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
you can contact customer service from their website via chat...that’s how I cancelled my preorder when they delayed the game last month...took about 15 minutes

wait...I’m assuming you preordered the game digitally...if not then ignore what I said
Nah I went cheap and got a physical from a site that was 5 euros cheaper:russ:
I just got a confirmation they mailed it out to me tho:ohhh: but it seems to be coming from Belgium (I'm in the Netherlands) so I might either get lucky tomorrow or screwed and get it late:stopitslime::stopitslime:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall think this game finna do bigger numbers than the witcher?

I can’t see how it doesn’t, lifetime. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the upgrade stuff with cross-gen pushes sales back until ppl can get on the next gen version

Actually if they end up getting most of the glitches ironed out by then I could see it being a really big boon