"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok I lied, I'll be playing with RT on :whoa:

ideally I’d like to wait for that as well but there’s no damn eta on when the official PS5 version is dropping...I always assumed it was some time next year but it could be as late as 2022 smh

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It should be. Ain’t cyberpunk fault some games get trashed while others get a pass:manny:

In a perfect world reviewers would update their reviews and scores as the game is updated, but ultimately reviews only exist for clicks. After they’ve got that initial wave of clicks they don’t give a fukk

For awhile, on going reviews seem to be really popular... Then it just stopped.

I'd prefer that tbh.

If I ever got any kind of review company off the ground it would be.

Previews with a rating.

Retail ongoing play with a rating.

Final review after finishing with a rating.

I've played games that I've felt very different about from beta, to early access to mid way through and then after beating.

i think all those should be reflected some what real time.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For awhile, on going reviews seem to be really popular... Then it just stopped.

I'd prefer that tbh.

If I ever got any kind of review company off the ground it would be.

Previews with a rating.

Retail ongoing play with a rating.

Final review after finishing with a rating.

I've played games that I've felt very different about from beta, to early access to mid way through and then after beating.

i think all those should be reflected some what real time.

Problem is getting enough ppl to care enough to keep coming back. I agree with you, but I also don't care for numbered review scores anymore when that's still the prevailing metric. I assume both are minorities :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
we all have freedom of thought. You don’t have to like it. It’s how the world works. You can’t dictate peoples opinions, thoughts, or how they choose to act.
I’m buying the game. I don’t really care about how they abused their employees or shat on trans people.

See it can be done without doing mental gymnastics to relieve yourself of the cognitive dissonance it causes you to support a company that abuses employees.

We literally have people arguing the crunch isn’t abuse or how do we know if they did it or if the employees are ok being abused.

Why bother making those arguments in favor of abusing employees? We all know people really just trying to play the game and that other stuff doesn’t matter to them anyway so why the front?