"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn we really made it. Cyberpunk coming out in a little over 24 hours, fully loaded on my ps5, it's happening for real!

giphy.gif

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyberpunk 2077: Alles zu Skills und dem Levelsystem
Cyberpunk 2077: Everything about skills and the level system
The developers want to offer as much freedom as possible with the skills of your character V. We have information on attributes, skills and progression.
The start attributes
With these character values your V adjusts at the beginning of the game. You can also distribute points in the five different attributes in the course of the game and thus increase your status up to a maximum value of 20 .

Each attribute comes with two to three of its own perk trees, in which you can invest additional points in the course of the game - there are a total of twelve skill trees. The more points you have put into the corresponding character value, the more talents you can unlock there.

Levelcap in Cyberpunk 2077:The maximum level that V can reach was 50 when we played it last - but that may change for the final release. If it stays that way, you can only maximize half of the attributes and then distribute another 20 talent points per attribute. So you have to make a few compromises!

All attributes at a glance
  • Strength: This attribute determines your physical strength, also your life energy, endurance and the damage with heavy artillery or in close combat. If you like to be close to the action and want to take as many hits as possible, you should invest points here.
  • Reflex: Determines your coordination and your speed. A high value improves your chance of critical hits, increases your attack speed and makes you more difficult to hit.
  • Intelligence: Improve your intellect, but also your memory. Hackers in particular benefit from this attribute: A high value makes your hacks easier and faster.
  • Technical skills: This value determines your talent in dealing with complicated technology. It also gives you additional armor and a higher chance of finding crafting ingredients.
  • Coolness: This attribute improves your willpower and self-control. A high value improves your stealth skills, increases your critical damage and makes you more resistant to negative effects. If you want to play an assassin, you should spend points here.

The most important questions about attributes and talents
What do the talents bring? Some changes are in the percentage range, but sometimes the talents cause big differences for the style of play. A tree, for example, ensures that you receive buffs when you are almost dead, which makes aggressive action much more attractive. Other talents improve the damage done by certain weapons.

Do talents level through commitment? Yes, if you have unlocked a perk and use it frequently, you will unlock further benefits. The principle is reminiscent of Skyrim - you get better at the skills that you use frequently.

Can I reset points I have spent? You can only partially undo your selection - you can reset the talent points in the skill trees for a whopping 100,000 credits. You don't have this option with attribute points. So think about beforehand in which direction you want to develop V!

Your character level
As usual in role-playing games, V has a character level. You increase this by collecting experience points. According to the developers, most of the XP is for completing quests - so that's the most effective way to level V quickly. With a level-up you get an attribute and two talent trees, which you can distribute in the skill trees. The maximum level you can reach is currently 50 - that would be 50 attribute and 100 talent points.

Your Street Cred
That's your reputation in Night City, so to speak. You can increase your street cred by completing assignments or bagging bounties. The higher your value, the more vendors you have available who will sell you high-quality items. For example, you can only get particularly powerful cyberware with a high reputation value. In some cases, however, you also unlock new side tasks. The maximum value of your Street Cred is 50.

Cyberware and mods are added
But it doesn't stop with levels, attributes and talents: You have a few more options to strengthen V and adapt it to your preferences.

Weapon Mods: With attachments like a silencer for pistols you can improve your equipment separately from your talents. Your play style can also change thanks to mods - for example, there is non-lethal ammunition for every weapon. You can craft the mods yourself.

Cyberware: Behind this is a chapter of its own, which concerns playful freedom and character customization. For example, you can equip V with extra-strong gorilla arms for slamming or use the dangerous mantis blades from the trailers. However, you have to be able to pay for the implants first, they are sometimes extremely expensive. You can get cyberware from so-called ripperdocs, but you can also produce it yourself.

Clothing: Your clothes give you certain armor values or other bonuses. You can also upgrade them yourself using crafting. Or you can buy better clothes - which of course are also more expensive.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyberpunk 2077: Everything about crafting, inventory and cyberware
We explain to you how the crafting system works in role-playing, what the cyber implants are all about and how you manage your equipment.
Crafting in Cyberpunk 2077
You can make your own equipment or improve found items, for example with weapon mods. But how exactly does that work in Cyberpunk 2077?

What can I craft? You will find blueprints in the game world, the recipes of the cyberpunk world, so to speak. Among other things, you produce the following:

• Consumables such as medicinal sprays
  • Weapons and weapon mods
  • Grenades
  • Clothing and clothing mods
  • Daemons you need for hacking
  • Cyberware
Not only do you create new items, but you can also improve your weapons or clothing if you wish. So your equipment remains useful even as you level up. Clothes bring their own armor values, you always only wear the one with the next better value, you run the risk of quickly running through Night City as a mixed style clown. You determine your look yourself with upgrades.

Can I craft anywhere? You don't have to go to special workshops to make something - it's easy to do in the menu. CD Projekt sacrifices a bit of realism here to make it more comfortable for you.

Do I need a certain talent for this? In fact, crafting has its own talent tree as part of the technology attribute, in which you unlock additional skills, for example better items or higher sales prices when you trade with NPCs or the automatic dismantling of junk items. You can read here exactly how this works with attributes and talents:

Where can I get materials? You can either find the materials in the open game world - or you can dismantle the equipment of your fallen opponents into its individual parts. There are Common, Rare, and Epic Materials that you can use to create Common, Rare, or Epic items, respectively. So that you can collect, store and use your raw materials, you of course need an inventory.

Cyberpunk 2077's inventory
As in other role-playing games, you also collect equipment, weapons and crafting materials in Cyberpunk 2077, which of course end up in your inventory. We explain what special features you have to consider.

Is my inventory limited? Your figure V cannot carry around everything that he or she picks up, because your carrying capacity is limited. You can increase it by increasing your strength or having certain cyberware implanted in you. You can see how busy you are at the moment in the menu. Objects and materials that are too heavy can, however, be stored in your apartment, among other things.

Can I store items in the car? Yes, your vehicle also serves as an interim storage facility. If V owns a car, you can, for example, keep weapons in the trunk and exchange them if necessary.

The cyberware
Cyberware is one of the great peculiarities of Cyberpunk 2077. It is closely connected to the game's lore and also has a big impact on the game. Most of you are probably familiar with the Mantis arm blades, which were shown in the very first teaser for the role-playing game. We explain what the implants are all about.

What is cyberware anyway? The implants are an important part of life in Night City. Particularly powerful and reliable cyberware can only be afforded by the rich; rather questionable upgrades are traded on the streets. While some implants only look (more or less) decorative, others give their owner superhuman abilities, for example particularly stable bones or murderously strong gorilla arms.

What kind of cyberware is there? Depending on the size of your wallet, you can improve your figure with many different technical gadgets. For example there is cyberware for your limbs, eyes, your skeleton or the nervous system.

How do I get new cyberware? Basically, you have two options: You can buy the implants from a Ripperdoc and have them inserted, or you can craft them yourself. The dealers only sell you particularly good - and correspondingly rare - cyberware if you have a high street cred level. And even then you have to dig deep into your wallet.

Can I Get Cyber Psychosis? This disease occurs in the cyberpunk universe among those who have too many implants and lose their humanity. At some point the cyberware overloads your brain, which can lead to confusion, increasing aggression and ultimately uncontrolled outbreaks of violence. Such cyber psychos are a big problem in Night City.

The good news: Your figure is immune to this disease, so you can happily implant yourself. Cyber psychos, however, provide you with crisp, optional boss fights in the open world.

https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/cyberpunk-2077-rollenspiel-systeme,3359658.html

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, any other game would have to live by and die by the review copies sent out.

If bugs get omitted out of being negative for a review because they are being addressed. Then it needs to be like that across the board.

However when you start accepting that then the flood gates of buggy games getting great reviews.

Wasteland 3 was SUPER buggy at launch and that was after a 6 month delay , as great as the game was for me I couldn't rate it higher than a 8

After the patches hav been smoothed out it's a easy 9.5-9.8

They didn't reserve judgement until the day 1 patch or week 1 patch.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7:30 is by far the craziest fukkin thing I've seen :dead:
My favorite was @4:43 when the in game announcer says “aww naw, this isnt gonna end well, mighta just broken somethin” while the wrestlers were glitchin through the floor. Its almost as if the in game characters knew themselves the game was broken:ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If bugs get omitted out of being negative for a review because they are being addressed. Then it needs to be like that across the board.
It should be. Ain’t cyberpunk fault some games get trashed while others get a pass:manny:

In a perfect world reviewers would update their reviews and scores as the game is updated, but ultimately reviews only exist for clicks. After they’ve got that initial wave of clicks they don’t give a fukk