"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can we stop defending the bad shyt a company does just because we like or anticipate their product? If you don't give a shyt because the stuff they did doesn't impact you then just be honest about that. Why defend companies pushing crunch on workers and shytting on minority groups by attacking the people calling them out for that?
Da fukk :dahell:

This is exactly what you been doing since yesterday
As a black male if a game hardly has any black people in it I don't really get offended or upset. I just play it and keep it moving. What the hell is going on with this trans stuff there? If that company doesn't give you the nod so what? Everything doesn't exist to please of cater to you. Maybe I'm being a jack ass but I feel like it's not really a big deal.
:mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think review scores should be effected by bugs especially when they’ve made it clear the bugs will be addressed with a day one patch. If anything reviewers should wait for the patch before attaching a score.

the problem is they never go back and do ANOTHER, udpated review so a game can be significantly improved post patch and we'll never know beecause of the need to rush reviews out. This happened with days gone, it released broken and got bad reviewers then a couple months later fixed everything but it still sits at a 76.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the problem is they never go back and do ANOTHER, udpated review so a game can be significantly improved post patch and we'll never know beecause of the need to rush reviews out. This happened with days gone, it released broken and got bad reviewers then a couple months later fixed everything but it still sits at a 76.
Yup, if they ain’t gone go back and fix it, they might as well wait till the game is complete.

All of this comes from reviewers being thirsty for clicks and CDPR trying to appease them. With all the delays they should have just held review copies till the patch was ready.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
am I reading this right? The unlock time for PC would be Wednesday 7PM EST? And for consoles its midnight based on whatever time zone you're in?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
So Best Buy just told me my pickup is ready now about to go get it. shyt crazy because the game suppose to come out on the 10th. :ehh:
I promise you, you're gonna get their and either it wont scan and they don't give it to you or they just tell you no flat out

Those stores get hit with 50k fees when they sell a sku before its release date

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
So Best Buy just told me my pickup is ready now about to go get it. shyt crazy because the game suppose to come out on the 10th. :ehh:

Don't waste your time.

I got a ready for pick up, delay, ready for pick up, now a "our bad it'll be ready on the tenth as originally planned" email

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I promise you, you're gonna get their and either it wont scan and they don't give it to you or they just tell you no flat out

Those stores get hit with 50k fees when they sell a sku before its release date
Doesn't CD Projekt Red have some switch they flip to allow access to the game itself? Maybe he can go ahead and get the game/install it but wont be able to play until launch time. I would just call best buy to double check

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Don't waste your time.

I got a ready for pick up, delay, ready for pick up, now a "our bad it'll be ready on the tenth as originally planned" email

Ok so its their system. I just looked online and seen that they were accidentally sending shyt out early but fixed it

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We are reaching out about your recent order of Cyberpunk 2077. An error occurred and you recently received an email that gave the wrong release date of the game. Rest assured Cyberpunk 2077 will be available as of 12/10/2020 and your order will still be ready for you to pick up on time. We apologize for any confusion. Please note, when you check your status on BestBuy.com to track your order the status will show incorrect updates until Dec 10th. Our agents are available at 1-888 BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to answer any questions you may have on your order.

An email I received.